No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.2 Ai-S MINT Condition Lens, Original Box + Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.2 Ai-S MINT Condition Lens, Original Box + Caps

SOLD! Please delete

Selling my Nikon lens collection. I have spent a year sourcing mint to excellent condition Nikon Ai-S glass for a prime set, which I was planning to get cine-vized, but have opted to sell instead as I am trying to save money and buy a Red One MX. Sadly these have to go. I will be listing some more lenses soon.

This 50mm Ai-S f1.2 is in Mint condition. Clear glass, no fungus or dust. Based on the serial number, this lens was manufactured in 2006, making it a really RARE find.
    I have never used it, and I bought it from a guy who bought it new and used it a few times.

Comes with front and back caps and Original Box and manual just as in the pics.

Asking price is 320 - London, UK seller. Can ship anywhere in UK or EU at buyers expense. Prefer a local pick up and cash on collection. If paypal - add 4% for fees.

Nikon 50mm 2.jpg

Nikon 50mm 7.jpg

Nikon 50mm 6.jpg

Nikon 50mm 5.jpg
    Last edited by k0bayashi; 01-28-2014, 07:12 AM.

SOLD! Please delete

Comment

Just wanted to say the lenses arrived in two days and were in great shape. Ogy is a stand up filmmaker (and person) and made the process incredibly easy. Already used lenses on two small shoots. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by chrislockerman View Post
        Just wanted to say the lenses arrived in two days and were in great shape. Ogy is a stand up filmmaker (and person) and made the process incredibly easy. Already used lenses on two small shoots. Thanks again!
        Chris, I am very glad the lenses arrived quick and safe! Thank you again for the kind words, smooth transaction, prompt communication & payment! Chris is a real Pro in every sense of the word. Thank you for saving me the hassle of dealing with deadbeats and low-ballers on ebay

It feels great when you have a smooth & easy transaction with a professional ! Happy shooting and I am glad to hear they are already put to good use

Comment

Working...
        X