Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Bright Tangerine Revolvr Atom follow focus (1:1 & 1:8.42 + extras)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Bright Tangerine Revolvr Atom follow focus (1:1 & 1:8.42 + extras)

Hi, for sale is an excellent condition Revolvr Atom follow focus. I have 2 and this is my second unit which I am selling; it works perfectly with little to no wear. If you know this follow focus and brand, you know it is top of the line.

Included in the kit are:
    • Everything that comes in the Bright Tangerine Revolvr Atom Cine Kit (see their website for details). This includes a 1:1.842 swing arm for lenses with longer throw
    • A Bright Tangerine 1:1 swing arm for lenses with shorter throw
    • A Bright Tangerine reversing gear for lenses that focus in the Nikon direction

All the above items together new cost $2171.07 USD. I'm bundling them together and selling for $1800USD shipping included. I am based in Vancouver, BC Canada but can ship within North America easily. If you are outside of North America, PM me and maybe we can sort something out.

I can also sell either the 1:1 or 1:1.842 kit for $1450USD (so you only get one swing arm and no reversing gear). I'll only sell the remaining parts seperately (reversing gear and whichever swing arm is remaining) once I sell the core .

Thanks, feel free to ask any questions.

Working...
X