Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Metabones BMCC

Selling Metabones BMCC speedbooster. $350 plus shipping

Henchman, I just replied to you in another thread. The above adapter if it truly is for the BMCC works fine on the PK4 for ef lens. It will vignette at 18mm on the Sigma at 1080 but try it set to UHD. Are you going to shoot that wide? Otherwise you need to say what lens mount it adapts and which model for EF. There were 2. One was x 0.64 and the x 0.71 magnification.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water before you talk to someone who has used it on both the bmcc and pk4.

Send me a pm if you like.

List further information on your adapter. I may want it.

I may be willing to work a trade for a Lumix 12-35.
    Last edited by Marckusw; 12-15-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marckusw View Post
      Henchman, I just replied to you in another thread. The above adapter if it truly is for the BMCC works fine on the PK4 for ef lens. Other wise you need to say what lens mount it adapts.
      The problem is it vignettes on the 18-35mm

Comment

I edited my reply. Try setting your camera to UHD.

Which adapter do you have?

Comment

I edited my reply. Try setting your camera to UHD.

Which adapter do you have?
          https://www.metabones.com/products/d..._SPEF-BMCC-BT1

Comment

Henchman, I just replied to you in another thread. The above adapter if it truly is for the BMCC works fine on the PK4 for ef lens. It will vignette at 18mm on the Sigma at 1080 but try it set to UHD. Are you going to shoot that wide? Otherwise you need to say what lens mount it adapts and which model for EF. There were 2. One was x 0.64 and the x 0.71 magnification.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water before you talk to someone who has used it on both the bmcc and pk4.

Send me a pm if you like.

List further information on your adapter. I may want it.

I may be willing to work a trade for a Lumix 12-35.
            Let me know if you're interested in the trade.

Comment

Okay send me pictures or post them here. You are vignetting at 18 to 19 mm correct?

Yes, I am probably interested in a trade if you add about $150 plus the booster. The Lumix was $900 + and is in great condition. I have the box etc. Always with a filter on the front. I believe I have a decent polarizer for it as well but it was used indoors for the most part locked off wide so if I have it its in a box of filters.
              Last edited by Marckusw; 12-15-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Okay send me pictures or post them here. You are vignetting at 18 to 19 mm correct?

Yes, I am probably interested in a trade if you add about $150 plus the booster. The Lumix was $900 + and is in great condition. I have the box etc. Always with a filter on the front. I believe I have a decent polarizer for it as well but it was used indoors for the most part locked off wide so if I have it its in a box of filters.
                PM me where to send the pictures.

Mark

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                  X