I have a lot of misc. audio gear and a couple monitors I can part with before the holidays! Prices are OBO but do not include shipping. I also have various cables and adapters laying around so let me know if you need something extra. Pictures available on request.

SmallHD Focus 5" - Includes SmallHD sun hood. Used a fair bit but still works great! $275

P̶o̶r̶t̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ ̶H̶H̶7̶ - SOLD

Beachtek DXA-MICRO-PRO - Used but in great condition. Comes with two coiled 3.5mm cables. $75

Samson C02 Mics (Pair) - Picked up as a backup pair of mics but hardly use them. I'm missing one of the included shockmounts. Everything else it originally shipped with is there. $70

Rode Blimp - This is the original style Rode Blimp and has been shortened to 15" (including the dead wombat). No pistol grip but comes with Rode's Blimp Mount Adapter. Comes with a 19" right angle XLR cable. Fits mics up to ~11-12" long. $195

Rycote WS 25MM BBG - Comes with a grey Muga fleece softie. $80

Sound Devices MixPre-3 - Used but in excellent condition. Comes with original dual USB to USB c adapter cable. $395

RODELink Newsshooter Kit - Used for about a year with no issues. I broke the original cold shoe mount but I have a working alternative cold shoe using misc. parts that occasionally needs tightening if you're careless. $395