Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Ursa Broadcast Camera Kit with Angenieux HR B4 Zoom lens

Sold
    Last edited by Denny Smith; 08-16-2019, 09:36 PM.

Sold
    Last edited by Denny Smith; 08-16-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Can you send me some photos. Also have you already completed the Mod on the evf?

Comment

Yes, PM sent. Camera has been Sold. But the BMD EVF is still available for $900

The WC Modified BMD EVF is still available, $900
        Yes the Mod was successfully completed on the EVF, and I kept all the original BMD parts, so it could be restored back to it’s original mount. The WC Mod was easy and fairly straight forward. I had WC make a power cable that goes from the original Ursa B front 4-pin xlr power connection, somthe Mod EVF uses all the same camera connections as the un-modified EVF. I also have the WC EVF power cable to DTap connection of preferred, both cables are included with the EVF.
        Cheers
        Last edited by Denny Smith; 08-18-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Camera Kit Sold. Camera sold, but I still have the Angie HR B4 Zoom lens, Varizoom controller, and a UM Pro PL mount left, along with a 8Sinn Shoulder Mount plate, and two new in the box Anton Bauer Gold Mount batteries and a Ursa Mini Pro AB Gold Mount Battery plate. Asking $1250 for the Angie Zoom lens with accessories. PM for details.
          Cheers
          Last edited by Denny Smith; 08-18-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X