~~~BMPC~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~~BMPC~~~

The original Super 35 4K...toaster oven.

Brings a tear to my eye just looking at it.

Still one of the best.
    We can argue about it all day, but there is something so unique about motion pictures from a GLOBAL SHUTTER...

Some nicks on the body but in phenomenal shape overall.

Add an EF lens and pop in a SSD and you're ready to shoot (internal battery lasts about 30 minutes, maybe more with starting and stopping). You will need to power it externally as I'm sure you know.

The camera comes with its original sun-hood (useless) and the power AC cable. $900...see post #12 for more information. NEW BATTERY!

If you're looking for a very easy to use camera with obviously fantastic images...

[4K/24p/30p 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes and CinemaDNG RAW]

...then here is one for your consideration.

|||||||||| GLOBAL SHUTTER ||||||||||

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    Last edited by NorBro; 07-21-2019, 11:55 AM.

Yes I know --- GLOBAL SHUTTER --- I can relate. I just sold my big URSA 4K and that beast had a GLOBAL SHUTTER too. The UMP G2 rolling shutter is pretty close if not almost negligible. I was testing it today and it's not GLOBAL SHUTTER but I'm liking what I see on the G2. Good luck with the sale. That's a good deal!

Comment

Hate to be that guy but that price will make it tough to get rid of. Bump because hopefully you prove me wrong.
      instagram
      my work

Comment

ha, that's super cheap!

Comment

Looks like it's right in the meaty part of market value. I'm sure he'll have no problem selling it.

Comment

Are you serious, throwing out Saturday morning? If you do that, I'll pay for the shipping. I know of some poor souls (students) who can use it but just have no $.

Comment

I find it hard to believe you would throw out a perfectly usable BMPC4k. It'll sell instantly at cheaper prices on eBay, or you could donate it to Goodwill.

If you do take working professional equipment and toss it in the garbage, well shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
                Are you serious, throwing out Saturday morning? If you do that, I'll pay for the shipping. I know of some poor souls (students) who can use it but just have no $.
                Originally posted by GeranSimpson View Post
                I find it hard to believe you would throw out a perfectly usable BMPC4k. It'll sell instantly at cheaper prices on eBay, or you could donate it to Goodwill.

If you do take working professional equipment and toss it in the garbage, well shame on you.
                People love posting on my for sale listings...LOL.

I have been saying I am going to throw out the items I try to sell if they don't sell for like 4 years. And there was a message earlier in this thread that said the same exact thing (but I deleted it right before adding the battery/charger post for less clutter).

Really the first time you're seeing me say this!? haha

And other people trying to sell stuff probably hate these bumps!

Comment

I would honestly have seriously considered this if I didn't just buy a new lens for pretty much that price!

And if you want to bump this post in style, all you have to do is post a new picture with it halfway into the trash can Saturday morning.

Comment

This could be your travel camera! Maybe that new lens is EF?...lol.

It would be nice to sell it to any experienced BMC user.

Have it on CL too and people keep asking me if it shoots 60p. Read the specs! ha

I can only imagine what would happen if they try to bump its ISO to 3200.

Comment

A few years ago I shot a piece with one of these. It featured ballet dancers set against a choreographed equestrian thing, and the global shutter MADE THE FOOTAGE.
                      It looked beautiful and perfect. The subtleties of the motion with subject material like that was obviously extremely important. The b-cam was a Sony FS-700 and we all decided it looked unusable cut between the Production Camera's footage. If the quality of motion of moving elements in your shot is important, a global shutter can make an enormous difference.
                      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Update: I ended up falling in love again with this camera (so simple and beautiful) and used it for a short project. I also sent it to Blackmagic in California to replace the internal battery and they cleaned the sensor/replaced the IR glass and checked for any other issues as well.

I am happy to provide any and all paperwork. Now it's a SUPER fresh camera as if it was 2014. This is a big deal and a nice peace-of-mind for any potential buyer.

I have it up on eBay and once it gets bid on, I will honor the sale.

If you want it, $900 for ONLY the camera/charger. No eBay/Internet tax.

Please message me ASAP if you're interested. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X