Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Schoeps CMIT 5U Shotgun Microphone (Gray) - Beautiful Condition - Recent Serial #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Schoeps CMIT 5U Shotgun Microphone (Gray) - Beautiful Condition - Recent Serial #

SOLD

Selling a beautiful Schoeps CMIT5u in Gray. Recent serial number and confirmed with Schoeps directly that this particular unit has the most updated tech/electronics (I live in FL and was naturally concerned about humidity issues). Works perfectly and barely used. The special gray color normally retails for $110 more than the blue. Looks pretty much brand new, but I'd rather be conservative and rate it as "Like New Minus". Includes all original goodies (box, wood case, windscreen, clip, and paperwork). Serial#: 6592. Only selling because I'd like to put the cash towards new lights.

Considering its nearly immaculate condition, minimal use, and recent serial number I'm selling this for $1950 Shipped Insured to anywhere in the lower 48. I will carefully package the mic and ship and within 24 hours. Comes from a pet-free and smoke-free home. PayPal only. Add 3% to cover fee if using non-gift/bank payment.

Please let me know if you have any questions via PM or e-mail.

Thanks and take care,

Mark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by yophoto91; 07-31-2019, 04:11 PM.

Still available.

Comment

Price reduced to $1900 Shipped.

Comment

Working...
      X