Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeiss Milvus Cine lens set. ( EF Mount )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeiss Milvus Cine lens set. ( EF Mount )

I have a Zeiss Milvus CINE ZF.2 lens set Nikon versions converted to EF mount for sale. This set consist of the:

21mm f2.8
    35mm f2
    50mm f1.4

These lenses are Nikon models that have been professionally converted to EF mount.

The lenses come with focus gear rings, and all three lenses have Dulcos 77mm front rings for the included 77mm front caps.

The lenses are in excellent condition with flawless glass.

Looking to get 2800
    Last edited by ARTnVIDEO; 06-14-2019, 05:12 AM.

Price drop: 2600.

I am located in the DFW area of TEXAS.

Comment

Comment

Bump... and because I'm getting this question: Yes, these are ZF.2 Nikon versions that have been converted to EF mount, so you have manual Iris control but with EF mount.

Comment

So this is a Duclos conversion, with the EF mounts replacing the F mount, or a Leitax type EF mount, which is mounted on top of the F mount and thus the kens can be easily converted back to F mount? I like this set, but need it with a F mount.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post
            So this is a Duclos conversion, with the EF mounts replacing the F mount, or a Leitax type EF mount, which is mounted on top of the F mount and thus the kens can be easily converted back to F mount? I like this set, but need it with a F mount.
            Cheers
            Hi Denny,

The 21mm, and the 35mm are full Duclos EF conversions but they sit on F mount as well according to Duclos, essentially just like Leitax. The 50mm is Leitax EF mount which is on top of F mount. All have Duclos front rings and caps. They worked extremely well with my metabones EF XL speedbooster.
            Last edited by ARTnVIDEO; 06-14-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

So they could be restored back to F mounts. Thanks for the info. Very tempting kit!!!
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post
                So they could be restored back to F mounts. Thanks for the info. Very tempting kit!!!
                Cheers
                Yes, that's the info direct from Duclos, always said their EF mount screws into the existing F mount. You're very welcome.

Let me know if I can provide any other info that would make them even more tempting for you.

Comment

Also willing to sell lenses separately if anyone is interests in an individual lens.

Comment

New price drop before eBay: 2400.00 for the set of 3

Comment

Individual prices for lenses are:

21mm F2.8 - 985.00
                      35mm F2 - 845.00
                      50mm F1.4 - 950.00

or

2400.00 for all three
                      Last edited by ARTnVIDEO; 06-17-2019, 04:36 AM.

Comment

This is really a deal. May I know why selling it out? What are the details conditions of the glasses? Any scratches or mold?

Comment

Originally posted by kicap View Post
                          This is really a deal. May I know why selling it out? What are the details conditions of the glasses? Any scratches or mold?
                          Hi Kicap,

Thanks, I agree... very good deal.

I'd say the condition of the glass is perfect. No scratches, no mold. The bodies are also in excellent condition.

Selling because I recently made a purchase at a huge expense, and my current sale offerings are my attempt to relieve the damage to my wallet somewhat. If not for that I'd easily keep these lenses.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Comment

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X