X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leitax Nikon to Canon EF Adapter - for Nikkor Voigtlander Zeiss ZF + ZF2

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192942081681

$75. Reasonable offers entertained.

Isn’t this a replacem mount for the F Mount, which is removed and the Leitax Mount installed?
    Cheers
    Last edited by Denny Smith; 06-14-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Denny, thanks for the note. I am fully aware of what I am selling. To be fair, and in my humble opinion, "adapter" and "hard mount conversion" are interchangeable nomenclatures in this case, although ambiguous.

The Leitax hard mount conversion adapter is mounted on top of the original Nikon mount which ADAPTS it to Canon EF body. The original Nikon mount will not be removed/replaced, but rather adapted, unlike some modifications which replace the original mount entirely (i.e., Duclos Mamiya PL conversion), follow me?

There is plenty of information in the listing and additional info (screengrabs from the Leitax site) in the picture gallery for reference. No claims against me thus far -- all 100% positive.

Stay up.

Comment

Up.

Comment

Sorry, and thanks, I always thought the Leitax ER conversion was a replacement of the Nikon Mount. Nice to know you can remove the Leitax EF adapter and you would then still have a Nikon F mount still intact.
          Cheers

Comment

Up.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X