No announcement yet.

MINT TASCAM HD-P2 Professional AUDIO RECORDER with carrying case and CF cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINT TASCAM HD-P2 Professional AUDIO RECORDER with carrying case and CF cards

Hi!

I am selling a MINT TASCAM HD-P2 PROFESSIONAL AUDIO RECORDER with carrying case and a bunch of CF cards.

Price: only $499

This is a major improvement from the small Zoom recorders you frequently see on low budget film sets. The HD-P2 is a professional unit that records feature film quality sound files - it also has timecode features and other professional film-related features.

- it records at up to 192kHz/24-bit resolution to Compact Flash media, and its audio files are instantly available to DAWs through the built-in high-speed FireWire computer connection
    - unlike consumer recorders, the professional HD-P2 incorporates high-end features like a SMPTE timecode input for synchronization to external devices while in record or playback
    - large, angled LCD is perfect for any application from over-the-shoulder location recording
    - Retake button allows the user to delete the last recording and set up to re-record with a single button press
    - XLR mic inputs with phantom power and analog peak limiting to curb distortion during recordings
    - built-in speaker, built-in microphone, monitoring available through a headphone out
    - the HD-P2 supports pull-up and pull-down sample rates, even at high-resolution settings. The video clock input accepts tri-level sync

And many other professional features.

For relatively cheap, you can make the jump from those small Zoom recorders to a truly professional unit which would be perfect on a film set.
    My unit is ABSOLUTELY MINT. You will not find a Tascam HD-P2 in better condition and will last you many more years if you treat it as gently as I did.
    It also comes with a mint carrying case with shoulder strap, which also protects it.
    I am throwing in a few CF cards so you have plenty of recording time.

Thanks and please PM if you are interested.

eastco@gmail.com

All the best.
    Last edited by George A.; 11-29-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I think to need to review what used models like this are actually selling for, just a thought
      Cheers
      Last edited by Denny Smith; 12-08-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Thank you Denny.

I have 5 (five) high-speed Lexar 4GB CF cards.

Open to offers!

Comment

Also reducing the price to only $400

Comment

Bump - still a reduced price of ONLY $400 for the entire package.
            Thank you!

Comment

Going well below my initial asking price in an effort to sell to a deserving member of the community.

$375 now gets it!

Amazing deal for a truly professional recorder with timecode.

Comment

My last PRICE REDUCTION:

$350 gets the entire package.

This is a beyond-bargain price. Email or PM - first come, first served.
                This is a serious deal for a professional film sound recorder - no the prosumer, hand-held Zooms.

If you want accurate, professional sound - great feature film quality, timecode etc - than you can't possibly get any cheaper than that.
                Thank you.

Comment

Been away for a long time.

Still available and reducing this to only $250! First come first served!
                  Extremely low price for a MUCH BETTER film recorder than any portable hand-held recorders on the market.
                  Cheers!

Comment

Reducing to ONLY $225!
                    Thanks and cheers!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Comment

Reducing to only $200.
                      First come, first served!

Comment

Reduced to only $175 so it can find a good home.

Comment

REDUCED TO ONLY $150

First come, first served.

​​​​​​​eastco@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                          X