Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optica Elite 9.5 T 1.3 S16 lens for Sale

No longer available, decided not to sell
    A Mint Mk4 Optical Elite (current production model) 9.5mm t/1.3 S16 lens with PL. punt, in Mint Condition, recently serviced and ready to go — Only $1650 (USD).

This lens covers the Micro Studio camera, which is why I got it, but find I am not using it now, used only for one shoot. Lens was serviced last year, and is ready to go. This is the current model of the Elite S16 lenses.

Specifications:
    9.5 mm T1.3. ELITE S16 MK-IV. New listed price is $2750. You are saving $1,000.
    Front diameter is 80mm and AOV 75-depress (on S16 open gate). Witness marks are Metric

This is a very bright lens, projected image circle is larger than the Zeiss or Illumina Super Speeds, and has very low distortion. This is a very bright lens, and quite useable at T/1.3, with a nice Cine soft look, sharpens right up at T/1.8-2.0 and is quite useable in low light. Outperforms WA zooms in low light situations.

I also have a Wooden Camera clamp on (80mm) Zip Box, which works nicely with this lens, to hold 4x4 filters without New Cindition only $75, or get both for $1700, included with the lens.

Perfect lens for the Pocket or Micro Cameras. Will work on the new Pocket 4K in window HD mode.
    A Wooden Camera MFT to PL Pro adapter is also available (complete with shim kit) $275, or $200 additional, with the lens.

Will ship at cost, including overseas. Lens is located in USA, Calif.

Photo upon request, PM me for any questions or details.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Denny Smith; 10-08-2018, 01:05 PM.

Still available, but going on eBay tomorrow! Get it before it is gone...

Comment

Make me an offer, say $1650?
      Cheers

Comment

Price dropped to $1650, plus shipping.

Comment

No longer available
          Last edited by Denny Smith; 10-08-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X