Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of Kit for Sale - Liquidating Company

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lots of Kit for Sale - Liquidating Company

    Sold the name rights to my company to another and had to sign a non-compete for a few years so I'm selling everything. I can take any pictures tonight. I'll list more when I find it and update as sold.

    Liquidation sales, all sales are final.

    Camera

    Porta Brace Ursa Mini Pro Rain cover $100
    Blackmagic Shoulder mount kit, Lanparte Extension Arm, Sony VCT Plate. $200
    Red Mini Mag Reader - $75

    Rig

    Denecke TS-3 Timecode Film Slate - $500

    IMG_20180417_214006002.jpg




    Timecode Buddy WiFi Master & Mini TRX Transceiver System & TRX+ - $500

    IMG_20180417_213807546.jpg
    IMG_20180417_213820955_LL.jpg













    Camera Movement

    Konva K3 Slider 31.5" and Pan Head - $300

    IMG_20180417_221430497_LL.jpg


    Monitors

    17.3" LCD 1080p HD-SDI Field Monitor (Feelworld FWP173-9HSD) w/ Pelican Case - $400

    IMG_20180417_215604048_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180417_215629502.jpg
    IMG_20180417_215702655_LL.jpg






    Batteries



    2x Swit Vmount Charger (SWIT Electronics SWIT S-3010S ) - $50

    IMG_20180417_213408228_LL.jpg



    Sold Items
    Vinten Vision 10LF Fluid Head Tripod with Dolly and Ground spreader - SOLD!
    Matte Box - FOTGA DP3000 M3 & Follow Focus Fotga DP500 III - SOLD!
    4x4 Tiffen Mist Glass - SOLD!
    Wireless Bundle includes Lav kit and Sanken Mic - SOLD!
    VL-4Si 4-Channel Simultaneous V Mount Charger - SOLD!
    XLR Cable - SOLD!
    Long Valley Equipment Dolly & Lots of track - Local Pickup only. - SOLD!
    Jason Cases Pelican 1610 (orginal Ursa mini case, foam cut some to fit ursa mini pro) + Shipping (will just stick a UPS label on the pelican case no box, expect some additional scratches etc) - SOLD!
    Boom Pole Grip C-Stand Holder - SOLD!
    2X Dracast LED1500 Daylight LED Fresnel w/ DMX (DRPLFL1500D) - SOLD!
    2x Lowel Tota Tungsten Lights SOLD!
    Umbrella's for Lowel Tota's - Included with Lowel Tota Purchase
    Blackmagic URSA ViewFinder - SOLD!
    Green Pelican 1610 w/ padded dividers $150 - SOLD!
    Pelican 1550 w/ padded dividers $50 SOLD!
    (Not Pictured) Pelican Laptop Case - SOLD!
    Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro (4.6k) PL and EF Mount - SOLD!
    2x 6 Bank 5500k Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures - SOLD!
    K-Tek KE-89CC Boom Pole - SOLD!
    Rode Microphone Blimp w Deadcat - SOLD!
    BlackMagic Video Assist 4" 1080p Monitor Recorder - $SOLD
    BMD DC Jack to DTAP with 12v regulator - Included with Video assist
    X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video - SOLD!
    Zoom F8 Field Recorder - SOLD!
    TerraDeck Bolt 300 wireless 3G SDI - SOLD!
    DJI Ronin with DTAP power module and two batteries - SOLD!
    2x IDX Endura ELITE V Mount Batteries - SOLD!
    Sennheiser MKE600 - SOLD!
    4x4 Schneider True Cut IR Filter - SOLD!
    25mm T2. 1 SLR Magic APO HyperPrime PL Cine Lens - SOLD!
    50mm T2.1 SLR Magic APO HyperPrime PL Cine Lens - SOLD!
    Various other Vmount Batteries - SOLD!
    2x 256GB CFAST 2.0 Cards (Transcend CFast 2.0 CFX650) - SOLD!
    Tilta Nucleus M Follow focus system - SOLD!
    Production Audio Cart - SOLD!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jason Finnigan; 05-02-2018, 02:27 AM.

  • #2
    interested to find out which model VMount batteries you got, age, and how well they hold up a charge.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gardenstatementnj View Post
      interested to find out which model VMount batteries you got, age, and how well they hold up a charge.
      I have two 2x IDX Enudra Elite's, 2x Green Extreeme 162WH, 1x Juice Box vmount (don't remember the Model off hand). The Batteries Hold a charge well. The Green Extreme's were bought new 7/18/16. The IDX's Id have to check for sure.

      Comment


      • #4
        Would love to see pics of the audio cart. How much for that? No price in your list.

        What is the specific model of the boom pole?

        Can you send some pics of the 6 bank lights? How are the bulbs in them?

        How many light stands and what is their load capacity?

        Would love to know the wH/Amp ratings for the V mounts. I'm in the market for a few, but also specifically trying to get some for my Aputure LEDs.

        Comment


        • #5
          If you can send me more info as to models and wH for the VMounts im definitely interested.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TravisA View Post
            Would love to see pics of the audio cart. How much for that? No price in your list.

            What is the specific model of the boom pole?

            Can you send some pics of the 6 bank lights? How are the bulbs in them?

            How many light stands and what is their load capacity?

            Would love to know the wH/Amp ratings for the V mounts. I'm in the market for a few, but also specifically trying to get some for my Aputure LEDs.
            The Cart has been sold, All V mount batteries except the two IDX Endura Elites Their 136WH

            I'll get pictures of the lights, the bulbs are fine. And I'll get you the info on the stands as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gardenstatementnj View Post
              If you can send me more info as to models and wH for the VMounts im definitely interested.
              All others have sold. I have the IDX Endura Elites, Their 136WH

              Comment


              • #8
                Moved Sold Items to the bottom to make it easier to read.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does the Sanken COS11D have a Lectrosonics or 1/8 connector? Does it include the normal lav clip as well or just the vampire?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CSFilms View Post
                    Does the Sanken COS11D have a Lectrosonics or 1/8 connector? Does it include the normal lav clip as well or just the vampire?
                    It includes the Lav Mic, Clip, Rubber Mount, Vampire Clip, Lav Stickies, Original Case and a pelican case. It's a 1/8 Sennhesier locking connector

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Is the Teradeck Bolt both receiver and transmitter?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        To those asking, NO I Will not email you a copy of my Drivers License or give you my SSN for "verification". I will list specific Items you may want on ebay if you'd like however the price will be higher on ebay.
                        Last edited by Jason Finnigan; 04-14-2018, 11:43 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AaronChicago View Post
                          Is the Teradeck Bolt both receiver and transmitter?
                          Yes it is, Transmitter, Receiver, Wall Wart, and two 2 Dtap Power cables. Both come inside a pelican case.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have a freebie as well. We have a redgaint account with Offload 1.0.5 (current version I believe) on it. If you could use it PM me your email and I'll get it transfered to you https://www.redgiant.com/products/offload/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jason Finnigan View Post
                              I have a freebie as well. We have a redgaint account with Offload 1.0.5 (current version I believe) on it. If you could use it PM me your email and I'll get it transfered to you https://www.redgiant.com/products/offload/
                              I'll take it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X