FS: (Anamorphic) Kowa 16-D with Redstan Clamp plus Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (Anamorphic) Kowa 16-D with Redstan Clamp plus Accessories

Selling my Kowa 16-D anamorphic lens with Redstan rear adapter and HTN front adapter for $599 plus shipping. Lens comes with original front and rear caps as well as front and rear caps for the Redstan and HTN adapters.

The Kowa 16-D is in excellent condition. The glass is flawless with no scratches, no fungus, no haze, nothing. The lens produces amazing purple flares and this unit is incredibly sharp.

The Redstan rear screw-on adapter (or clamp) is the best on the market. It screws safely onto the rear barrel of the Kowa and allows you to re-align the scope using the provided thumb screws. Gives 52mm threads at the back.

The HTN adapter gives 75mm thread for the Rectilux Hardcore DNA and 72mm thread for filters at the front. Incredibly practical piece of gear, tailor-made for the 16-D.

I will not negociate on the price as this scope is very dear to me. The price reflects how much I value the lens. You're guaranteed to receive a sharp unit that is ready to shoot, as opposed to ebay. Please DM me if you want to see some samples. Cheers.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zalem; 07-04-2018, 02:28 PM.

Bump: still available.

Comment

any more sample videos?
      Thanks & Regards
      Rajas Paranjpe,
      Founder & Colorist,
      Gamut Labs - 4k Color grading and VFX services.
      Mumbai India.
      +91 9867936963 (whatsapp or call directly)

Reel 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoZ8WPDleh8

Comment

Working...
      X