WTB: Ursa mini 4.6k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Ursa mini 4.6k

Looking to buy an URSA mini 4.6k with the V mount plate and preferably a shoulder kit. Open to offers.

ahhh, I just sold mine. But I have the shoulder kit and the EVF if you would like to buy it. I am in New Zealand. Cheers Paul
    Paul Ross Jones

-------------------------
    www.instagram.com/paulrossjones/

www.paulrossjones.com

Comment

I have a mini 4.6 available BUT it's in PL mount, comes with shoulder mount, top handle, and AB plate. I don't mind taking off the AB plate and selling it without.

Comment

i have the whole set..

ursa mini 4.6k
        BM shoulder mount kit
        BM v-mount battery plate with MAXOAK 177 (12000mAh/14.8V) V Mount Battery
        Kenro VCT-U14 Video Tripod Quick Release
        atoch ssd to cfast converter + SanDisk Extreme PRO-Series
        sigma 18-35mm
        canon 55mm-255mm
        Sachtler SC003 Doctor 3 Standard Camera Bag with Internal LED Lighting

all im missing is the EVF which i want but not ready to spend 1500 on it lol. Im in austin texas. not sure how much to sale.. cause ive spent a pretty penny on it.. but im open to offers for the whole setup.. all included is ready to power on and shoot.

Comment

I have a Ursa Mini 4.6K with v-mount adapter i'll sell if you're still interested. In top shape...

Comment

I have one I'd be prepared to sell

Hey there - I've had an Ursa Mini 4.6k EF mount for about 6 months. The image is incredible! The only downside for me is the form factor, and I'm switching to a 1dx mark ii for that reason. If you're still interested in buying this camera, I'd be happy to make a deal with you. I also have the shoulder mount kit ($500 value) I'd be willing to throw in. Plus a battery plate and a battery. All together, this is worth about $6k. What price point are you looking to spend?

Comment

Originally posted by spencerfre View Post
              I have a Ursa Mini 4.6K with v-mount adapter i'll sell if you're still interested. In top shape...
              |
              Hey man, I'm interested! Message me

Comment

Is have a set to:

http://www.bmcuser.com/showthread.ph...ni-4-6k-EF-kit

Comment

Originally posted by Jchance View Post
                  |
                  Hey man, I'm interested! Message me
                  I Messaged you... Are you still interested?

Comment

Working...
                  X