Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: BMPCC ,.58x EF SpeedBooster, MovCam cage system & JuiceBox, Pelican, lenses,mics+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BMPCC ,.58x EF SpeedBooster, MovCam cage system & JuiceBox, Pelican, lenses,mics+

Everything must go!

BMPCC KIT HAS SOLD
    SLIDER HAS SOLD
    GIMBAL HAS SOLD
    PELICAN 1510 HAS SOLD
    FOLLOW FOCUS HAS SOLD

For sale:

Canon lenses:

EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS $400 (currently modified to work on SpeedBooster)
    EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 $300
    EF 28mm f/1.8 $300
    EF 85mm f/1.8 $250
    EF 50mm f/1.4 $200
    EF 40mm f/2.8 pancake $100
    EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 $100

The above EF lenses come with padded cases. Most all of these come in original boxes as well if desired.

EF-M 11-24 f/4-5.6 IS STM $300
    EF-M 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM $150
    EF-M 22mm f/2 $150
    EF/S to EF-M lens adapter $50

Canon T2i body w/ Speedlite 220EX flash (old version) & RC-6 wireless remote $250
    Canon EOS M (original) body (w/Magic Lantern firmware installed) w/Speedlite 90EX Flash $150

Zoom EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo Input Capsule for H5 and H6 Recorders (New In Box) $50
    Zoom APH-6 Accessory Pack for H6 recorder (New In Box) $45
    Rode VideoMic Pro R (VMPR) w/ Rycote Lyre suspension and furry windcover $175
    Rode VideoMicro (New In Box) $50
    Zoom H6 Shotgun Mic Capsule. w/furry windscreen $50
    Redrock Micro microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle - (New In box) $400 (these are $350 used on ebay, and on sale at B&H right now for $495)

Pelican 1650 Case With Foam (Black) $175
    Pelican case has all original foam inside; has not been used.
    Shipping on this would be unpleasant - it's VERY BIG AND HEAVY; local pick-up preferred if possible, but if you want to pay the shipping, that's fine.

The more you buy, the better deal I can give you. Payment via Paypal, sent to Paypal verified address only. Really prefer to ship within US (CONUS) only due to shipping, but the more you want to buy, the more I'm willing to work with you on that.
    Last edited by tyger11; 05-26-2017, 05:49 PM. Reason: updating to show additional item sold

Nice package.

Are we exiting the business?
    Or upgrading to an Alexa 65?

I'm hanging in Kirkland for a few weeks here....what's good?
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

I'm in financial crisis, unfortunately, and need the cash to float me for the next couple of months, while a startup I'm working with gets funding.

I've already sold my good mics and recorder, and all my lighting gear, my SmallHD 502 and my SSDs. This is the bulk of what's left.

As for future cameras, once I'm back in it again, I'll likely have a GH5 for the low end, and either a Sony FS5II (if/when that happens, and depending on what it is), or perhaps Panasonic's new Varicam "micro" mystery camera, depending on what that is and what it costs. There's always a chance Sony will put out an amazing A7SIII with 10-bit, but who knows. The Ursa Mini Pro is amazing, but it's just too large for what I have in mind in the short-term.

As for what's good here - what are you looking for? Restaurant recommendations, sights to see, etc?

Comment

Is the EF SpeedBooster already sold?

Comment

Originally posted by Retrospective View Post
          Is the EF SpeedBooster already sold?
          Sorry, just sold with the BMPCC kit.

Comment

In my storage locker today, I found an unused Redrock Micro Mattebox of some sort; need to find details on this (it came from B&H but it's not in my order history? Weird). Can't figure out how to price it. :/

Comment

Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
              Nice package.

Was just in Seattle a couple of weeks ago. For restaurants, check out Etta's.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger11 View Post
                In my storage locker today, I found an unused Redrock Micro Mattebox of some sort; need to find details on this (it came from B&H but it's not in my order history? Weird). Can't figure out how to price it. :/

Let me know about the mattebox. Is the fotga ff is available?

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
                  Let me know about the mattebox. Is the fotga ff is available?
                  It appears the mattebox is the "Redrock Micro microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle". I'll update the original post with that.

The Fotga FF is still available.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger11 View Post
                    Everything must go!

BMPCC KIT HAS SOLD
                    SLIDER HAS SOLD
                    GIMBAL HAS SOLD
                    PELICAN 1510 HAS SOLD

For sale:

Canon lenses:

EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS $400 (currently modified to work on SpeedBooster)
                    EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 $300
                    EF 28mm f/1.8 $300
                    EF 85mm f/1.8 $250
                    EF 50mm f/1.4 $200
                    EF 40mm f/2.8 pancake $100
                    EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 $100

The above EF lenses come with padded cases. Most all of these come in original boxes as well if desired.

EF-M 11-24 f/4-5.6 IS STM $300
                    EF-M 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM $150
                    EF-M 22mm f/2 $150
                    EF/S to EF-M lens adapter $50

Canon T2i body w/ Speedlite 220EX flash (old version) & RC-6 wireless remote $250
                    Canon EOS M (original) body w/Speedlite 90EX Flash $150

Zoom EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo Input Capsule for H5 and H6 Recorders (New In Box) $50
                    Zoom APH-6 Accessory Pack for H6 recorder (New In Box) $45
                    Rode VideoMic Pro R (VMPR) w/ Rycote Lyre suspension and furry windcover $175
                    Rode VideoMicro (New In Box) $50
                    Zoom H6 Shotgun Mic Capsule. I might have the furry windscreen around somewhere $50
                    Fotga upgrade DP500IIS Quick Rlease dampen follow focus A/B hard stop (New In box) $100
                    Redrock Micro microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle $400 (these are $350 used on ebay, and on sale at B&H right now for $495)

Pelican 1650 Case With Foam (Black) $175
                    Pelican case has all original foam inside; has not been used.
                    Shipping on this would be unpleasant - it's VERY BIG AND HEAVY; local pick-up preferred if possible, but if you want to pay the shipping, that's fine.

The more you buy, the better deal I can give you. Payment via Paypal, sent to Paypal verified address only. Really prefer to ship within US (CONUS) only due to shipping, but the more you want to buy, the more I'm willing to work with you on that.
                    Is that a follow focus unit or an upgrade for one? The fotga

Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
                    Nice package.

Top end
                    Art of the Table | Canlis | Altura amongst others.

Popular: Whale Wins | Walrus and Carpenter | Ma'Ono | Joule | Harbor City
                    and a lot more lol
                    www.lightformfilm.com
                    https://vimeo.com/suwanchote

follow me on instagram @lightformfilm

Comment

Originally posted by Note Suwanchote View Post
                      Is that a follow focus unit or an upgrade for one? The fotga
                      It's a follow focus. I've got some accessories for it as well, but haven't worked up the list (things like whip cord, etc., no motorized or wireless or anything like that. I didn't notice it said 'upgrade' in the title - I just copied the title from here I bought it, here: https://www.amazon.com/upgrade-DP500.../dp/B00EAJK2CS

That's the exact item I bought. I guess it's the 'upgraded' version over the previous model.

Comment

Follow focus has sold; I've updated the original post to indicate what's still available.

Comment

Working...
                        X