Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ursa Mini 4.6k + Shoulder Kit

** SOLD **

Selling my Ursa Mini 4.6k kit. Bought from Adorama in March of 2016. I've upgraded to the Ursa Mini Pro, and don't need this one anymore. I actually had no intentions on upgrading, but the UMPro + Ursa 4k PL deal was too good to pass up. Finances won't allow me to keep both the Ursa Mini 4.6k + UMpro, or else I'd keep both of them.

Camera is in good condition with minor signs of wear; mostly some scratches on the top and bottom mounting areas and a couple paint chips here and there. I've had zero functionality issues while using the camera, and the camera has never needed to be sent in for repair or anything like that.

I haven't seen any magenta issues in my day to day shooting, but I believe all the cameras will show something in the corners if you shoot a white wall at 35mm f8 with the Sigma 18-35 and crank to saturation to 400% (I did a test way back and it was pretty minor). I actually think my UMPro shows it a little bit more than the 4.6k, but it's not noticeable in any shooting that I've done.

Haven't really noticed any FPN unless I really try to provoke it. About the same as the Pro.

Ursa Mini 4.6k EF Bundle: $3800
    Ursa Mini 4.6k EF camera + original box/materials (no Davinci)
    V Mount Battery Plate + original box
    Ursa Mini Shoulder/handle Kit + original box

Extras if you buy the Bundle:
    Davinci Resolve Dongle: $300
    Lexar 3400x 128gb CFAST 2.0 Card - $150
    82mm Firecrest .9 IRND - $75
    82mm Firecrest 1.8 IRND - $75

I'll cover shipping to the USA. You are responsible for any Paypal fees. Local pickup in the Portland ME area more than welcome.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mstrouty; 04-25-2017, 05:17 AM.

Drop to $3800 for Ursa Mini 4.6k + Shoulder Kit + Battery Mount

Comment

Hey... is this still available?

Comment

** Sold **

Comment

Working...
        X