X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: DJI Wireless Follow Focus System - Used ONE TIME

SOLD

Hi all,

Selling my DJI Wireless Follow Focus System. Original owner purchased 4 months ago brand new. Used it literally on one indoor shoot for 6 hours. Works perfectly, no issues. Impressed with the feature set for the price. The only reason I'm selling is that the company I typically AC for just bought their own wireless follow focus so no sense in me keeping this and I'd rather grab a new 7" monitor. I heard a few reports that some people have experienced some issues with these motors. Like I said only used it one time and experienced absolutely no issues. That said, I stand behind everything I sell and always offer a 7 day money back guarantee if the item isn't as described. Includes everything as if purchased new. Also included, but not pictured is the owner's manual. See attachment for photos.

$1700 Shipped Insured within 24 hours to anywhere in the lower 48. Basically $300 off for something that has less than 6 hours of use. Local pickup also welcome in St. Petersburg, Florida. PayPal only. Please add 3% if you pay with a non-gift form of PayPal. I've sold many things on eBay (yophoto914), and over $20k in cameras and lenses over the years on FredMiranda (user: markyboy), BMCuser (yophoto91), and dvxUser (yophoto91).

Please let me know if you have any questions via PM or e-mail

Thanks and take care,

Mark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by yophoto91; 05-06-2017, 03:48 PM.

Price lowered. $1650.

Comment

$1600

Comment

Working...
      X