SLR Magic 12mm T1.6 HyperPrime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLR Magic 12mm T1.6 HyperPrime

I already know I'm going to regret this...

Up for sale is my flawless SLR Magic 12mm T1.6 HyperPrime lens (MFT mount of course).

Why on earth would I part with it?
    Well, most folks around here know I do a lot of 3-camera work, and while I always REALLY wanted a full set of SLR Magic lenses, I ended up with a truckload of Samyangs and Nikkors because I could afford those lenses in triplicate. Now I suppose I'm focusing more on one day upgrading to an URSA Mini and getting the SLR Magic APO Cine-Primes when I do finally get there.
    Grr...

So, $350 PayPal Gift takes it.
    Shipping to be paid by buyer.

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Dane, I just sold my BMCC to a close friend of mine who's a budding filmmaker, I'm going to forward him this. It'd be perfect for him.
    Aaron Lochert

Comment

Originally posted by LochnessDigital View Post
      Dane, I just sold my BMCC to a close friend of mine who's a budding filmmaker, I'm going to forward him this. It'd be perfect for him.
      Thanks Mate!

I really appreciate that!
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,

Comment

You send your kids out into the world and you hope they do good things...
        Last edited by DPStewart; 03-30-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Still available!

...get it before I change my mind!

Comment

This lens is a killer on a BMMCC - just sayiin'.

Comment

PM sent
              All my custom made accessories for BMMCC/BMMSC now available here https://lavky.com/radioproektor/

Comment

Working...
              X