X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BMCC 2.5K MFT + 2 SSD 240Gb + Lanparte Handle

Price for the kit: 950€ + shipping
    Price for the body only: 750€+ shipping

I am selling my Blackmagic Cinema Camera micro four thirds. It's in good condition, although it has a couple of scratches (see photos).

The kit includes:
    * Blackmagic Cinema Camera with all its accessories and original box.
    * Two Sandisk Extreme 240GB SSD.
    * Detachable Handle Lanparte. The plate where the handle attaches offers the possibility of mounting rods of 15mm.

Located in Spain and preferably shipping to Europe.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pere Puigbert; 02-07-2017, 03:41 AM.

The davinci resolve dongle is included?

Comment

No, dongle it's not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Pere Puigbert View Post
        No, dongle it's not included.
        I'm not telling you how you should be pricing your camera sale. But just something to start thinking about, I've been seeing BMCC sold for about $900-$1000 USD and it comes with dongle. Here is a resent one that just sold with the dongle on this forum. Ebay has a couple that's going on too last week. Good luck to you.

http://www.bmcuser.com/showthread.ph...-Bmcc-1000-usd

Comment

EF mounts typically sell for less than MFT mount. Ignore EYU he likes to think he's the classified's cop.

Comment

Hey Howie, not trying to be anything but fair trade. I'm looking at what's selling on the market and even attached a previous sale post. I was not aware that there were 2 prices for the BMCC - MFT price and EF price. BMD sells them for the same price.

Perre, my bad because I didn't noticed that you were selling the body for 850 euros (which is a shy over $900 USD). Only diff that I have noticed lately is that the dongles are being included in that price range. Hence, you are in the right price range. If this was an EF mount, I would have been interested. The MFT is a passive mount and I have been buying EF glasses these days.

Well, good luck to you both.
            Last edited by EYu; 02-06-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

New update, price for the body 750€, for the whole package 950€.

Comment

Working...
              X