Wooden Camera Micro Cage ($60)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooden Camera Micro Cage ($60)

Selling a Wooden Camera Micro cage. Great cage, just switching to the Smallrig one because of how it interfaces with the Speedbooster. The Wooden camera one is perfect if you're using their PL mount and rail mount, but I'm not at the moment.

Nothing wrong with it other than normal cosmetic wear. $60 shipped anywhere in the US.
    paul-orr.com

You do know Wooden camera has a replacement foot for the Speed Booster (they were the first to do this), that allows the SB to mount to the cage like their PL mount does, and it works great with the Metabones BMPCC speed booster and it works with both the Micro and Pocket cages.
    DS

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post
      You do know Wooden camera has a replacement foot for the Speed Booster (they were the first to do this), that allows the SB to mount to the cage like their PL mount does, and it works great with the Metabones BMPCC speed booster and it works with both the Micro and Pocket cages.
      DS
      Was not aware of this. Well, my Smallrig cage is on the way regardless. I guess I'll keep whichever one I like best keeping that in mind!
      paul-orr.com

Comment

Working...
      X