Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FOR SALE] BoostJib 714-20 Telescopic Camera Crane | Used

SOLD - Thanks Peoplecanfly!

We'll be bringing a BoostJib 714-20 crane to LA next month for a special production, but we don't want to haul it back to Hawaii when we're done. It is the exact crane shown in the video below. It is a final prototype and has been used and tested extensively. It is fully functional and massively durable and reliable. Includes the crane, yoke, sandbag saddle, power cable, motion control rocker switch, and handlebar system as shown. No PT head or tripod is included. The yoke will mount to any heavy duty video head and tripod (100-150mm recommended).

Will hold a 20 lb camera payload and extends from 7' to 14' at the touch of a button.

Crane will receive a thorough checkup before delivery.

Can hand deliver it in SoCal, or ship it on from LA to you if you're elsewhere in the US (for an additional $100).

SOLD. Exact delivery date will be set up once it's sold.

PM for more info.

https://vimeo.com/182327366
    Last edited by UTR-Labs; 09-16-2016, 07:05 PM. Reason: SOLD

Dayum!
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

I might take this off your hands.

Comment

Well that was quick! Congratulations Bill. Hope we know the lucky buyer. Or will this be a mystery and we have to watch every video posted after today looking for examples that just had to be done with the BoostJib?

Comment

lol I hope not. I've got a few ideas of ways I can play around with it to show you guys how it performs!

Comment

Holy Smokes!

That was fast.
            Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
            Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
            Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Working...
            X