• bmowell
    replied
    Originally posted by scorsesefan View Post
    BTW I think EF would win in a fight
    No doubt in my mind that it would.

Leave a comment:

• scorsesefan
    replied
    Ahh, I feel for you, man. One of the advantages of being in NYC is that you have a big pool of buyers via CL and you don't have to deal with Fleabay. Another reason why these forums are so valuable, too... BTW I think EF would win in a fight

Leave a comment:

• bmowell
    replied
    Originally posted by studiomusic View Post
    Does it have resolve and a cage?
    Well, I'm resolved to imprison it in a narrow cage if it doesn't soon sell. Lol

Feel free to holler back at me on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• studiomusic
    replied
    Does it have resolve and a cage?

I KEED, I KEED>>>>........

$950 works for me if you can wait until Friday to be fully paid. I've got a payment in my paypal account due Friday morning...

Leave a comment:

• bmowell
    replied
    $950 including shipping and we've got ourselves a deal.

Leave a comment:

• bmowell
    replied
    I'd throw in BOTH the skillet and the book if I could just get someone to actually BUY the darn thing. So far, I've had four – FOUR! – different buyers purchase it on eBay and then subsequently back out of the transaction for various reasons. I'm beginning to think the Fates have determined that I am to keep the camera whether I want it or not!

And I'm increasingly suspicious that it doesn't get along all that well with my new MFT mount BMCC, as I often find the two of them staring each other down, nose to nose, on top of my desk. One of these days, I expect to find one or both of them knocked to the floor with a broken lens flange.
    Last edited by bmowell; 09-14-2016, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• studiomusic
    replied
    I can offer $900 shipped to Utah.... and you can keep the skillet.
    That's more than you'll get after fees on Ebay.
    Last edited by studiomusic; 09-14-2016, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• marshallbaker
    replied
    I'm curious as to why you'd want an EF version. If I had to do it again I'd probably go MFT since I also have a pocket and gh4. Speedbooster rocks.

Leave a comment:

• ty_lowcountry
    replied
    Dang, I wish I wasn't in the process of buying a house. Been wanting to swap my MFT BMCC for the EF version. Floored you haven't sold this camera so fast!

Leave a comment:

• EYu
    replied
    Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
    Very seldom do I see things underpriced on here, but dude, you should charge more. You could get at least 1050-1300.
    Are you buying? If so, totally at 1300 with the complimentary skillet.

Leave a comment:

• DPStewart
    replied
    Originally posted by scorsesefan View Post
    "- Your choice of either a trusty (albeit unsightly) skillet from a Texas assisted living facility, or a complimentary copy of Frederic Bastiat's 'The Law' "

LOL. I think I'd choose the skillet...
    The skillet does sound interesting, doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• scorsesefan
    replied
    "- Your choice of either a trusty (albeit unsightly) skillet from a Texas assisted living facility, or a complimentary copy of Frederic Bastiat's 'The Law' "

LOL. I think I'd choose the skillet...

Leave a comment:

• bmowell
    replied
    Thanks, but haven't had any interest thus far.

Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
    Very seldom do I see things underpriced on here, but dude, you should charge more. You could get at least 1050-1300.

Leave a comment:

• marshallbaker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bmowell
    replied
    Price dropped to $950

Leave a comment:

Working...
X