Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMCC EF mount 9/10 in box no dongle $995

SOLD

Lightly used and originally purchased new in October 2013 from BH Photo. Works great. Scratch-free LCD. Perfect rubber I/O covers. Body in excellent shape. Only light scuffs from quick release plates and a cage, and light scuffs on the face of the lens mount from changing lenses.

Includes:

- Original Box
    - BMCC
    - AC cord with all power adapters
    - LCD Hood
    - Blackmagic lens mount cap
    - Your choice of either a trusty (albeit unsightly) skillet from a Texas assisted living facility, or a complimentary copy of Frederic Bastiat's 'The Law'

$950 plus shipping and PayPal fee

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by bmowell; 09-17-2016, 06:50 PM.

Price dropped to $975.

Makin' its way to eBay tomorrow. :-)

Comment

Price dropped to $950

Comment

Very seldom do I see things underpriced on here, but dude, you should charge more. You could get at least 1050-1300.
        Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, GoPro Hero4 Black, Mavic Air, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

Comment

Thanks, but haven't had any interest thus far.

Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
          Very seldom do I see things underpriced on here, but dude, you should charge more. You could get at least 1050-1300.

Comment

"- Your choice of either a trusty (albeit unsightly) skillet from a Texas assisted living facility, or a complimentary copy of Frederic Bastiat's 'The Law' "

LOL. I think I'd choose the skillet...

Comment

Originally posted by scorsesefan View Post
              "- Your choice of either a trusty (albeit unsightly) skillet from a Texas assisted living facility, or a complimentary copy of Frederic Bastiat's 'The Law' "

LOL. I think I'd choose the skillet...
              The skillet does sound interesting, doesn't it?
              Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
              Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
              Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
                Are you buying? If so, totally at 1300 with the complimentary skillet.

Comment

Dang, I wish I wasn't in the process of buying a house. Been wanting to swap my MFT BMCC for the EF version. Floored you haven't sold this camera so fast!

Comment

I'm curious as to why you'd want an EF version. If I had to do it again I'd probably go MFT since I also have a pocket and gh4. Speedbooster rocks.
                    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, GoPro Hero4 Black, Mavic Air, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

Comment

I can offer $900 shipped to Utah.... and you can keep the skillet.
                      That's more than you'll get after fees on Ebay.
                      Last edited by studiomusic; 09-14-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I'd throw in BOTH the skillet and the book if I could just get someone to actually BUY the darn thing. So far, I've had four – FOUR! – different buyers purchase it on eBay and then subsequently back out of the transaction for various reasons. I'm beginning to think the Fates have determined that I am to keep the camera whether I want it or not!

And I'm increasingly suspicious that it doesn't get along all that well with my new MFT mount BMCC, as I often find the two of them staring each other down, nose to nose, on top of my desk. One of these days, I expect to find one or both of them knocked to the floor with a broken lens flange.
                        Last edited by bmowell; 09-14-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

$950 including shipping and we've got ourselves a deal.

Comment

Does it have resolve and a cage?

I KEED, I KEED>>>>........

$950 works for me if you can wait until Friday to be fully paid. I've got a payment in my paypal account due Friday morning...

Comment

Originally posted by studiomusic View Post
                              Does it have resolve and a cage?
                              Well, I'm resolved to imprison it in a narrow cage if it doesn't soon sell. Lol

Feel free to holler back at me on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X