Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony F35 ready to shoot kit (PRICED TO SELL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony F35 ready to shoot kit (PRICED TO SELL)

Selling my great condition Sony F35 with ready to shoot package for $4900 obo (shipping not included in price) Paypal is the only form of payment excepted. Buyer pays fees unless if he chooses to use paypal friends and family. (here is my ebay account to verify I'm legit: http://www.ebay.com/usr/ramo1210)

Below is what this package includes:

(Selling Sony 35mm PL mount Lens separate)
    Sony F35 camera body with IF Box
    V mount battery plate
    1 V mount battery
    Blackmagic Video assist
    Original F35 top and side Handle

This camera is working perfectly fine with no issues. This F35 has no dead pixels and still works like a champ. I'm selling my camera because lately I've had more run and gun projects and so I need something lighter.

The pictures below shows the camera on some recent projects that I've worked on. Also, some screen shots of the beautiful image this camera produces. If you have any questions please feel free to email me: otorresfilms@gmail.com

Also, if you'd like to do a video chat to show you the camera I'm open to that as well.

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 9.29.21 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-08-11 at 9.30.01 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-08-11 at 9.30.26 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-08-11 at 9.30.46 AM.jpgunnamed-1.jpgunnamed-2.jpg

if photos don't work click here: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...RICED-TO-SELL)
    Last edited by omar torres; 09-03-2016, 01:06 PM.

Bump $6100

Comment

bump $5800

Comment

Bump $4900 without pl lens

Comment

Hey Marlon,

How many hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatsuo View Post
            Hey Marlon,

How many hours?
            A little over 2000 hours so this camera still has a lot of life in it

Comment

Still an amazing camera. Part of me still wants one to add to my collection haha. What are you moving on to Omar?
              Test footage Vimeo page: https://vimeo.com/romanalaivi

Comment

Is that the 4K video assist? How much for the VA alone?

Comment

What a thoroughly frikkin' outstanding camera.
                  Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                  Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                  Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
                    Is that the 4K video assist? How much for the VA alone?
                    It is not a 4K VA. It's the 5 inch one I'm selling. As of right now I'd like to sell it as part of the package deal. But I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thank you for your interest!

Comment

Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
                      What a thoroughly frikkin' outstanding camera.
                      Agreed! Wish I can keep it but need the money for other gear. Thanks for your awesome comment!

Comment

Originally posted by Roman View Post
                        Still an amazing camera. Part of me still wants one to add to my collection haha. What are you moving on to Omar?
                        You should add this camera! Lol

I'm moving to to canon. C100 and 1dx mk II. I need a lighter shooting package. The bulk of my projects have become run and gun docs so I need to lighten up the load.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                          X