FS: BMCC EF (boxed) + Resolve dongle + 2xSSD + Dock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BMCC EF (boxed) + Resolve dongle + 2xSSD + Dock

Blackmagic Cinema Camera EF (Boxed with neckstrap / Power Cable/ Plug Adaptors / Sun Visor)

DaVinci Resolve Dongle - SOLD!

Kingston Hyper X 240GB SSD (RAW / Prores)
    Kingston 120GB SSD (Prores ONLY)

ANKER usb3/Esata SSD Hard Drive Docking Station

---------------

Camera is in very good condition. Owned for two years, but only seen light, infrequent use. No long shoots. Short personal projects.
    There are some cosmetic scratches on the top of the body around the top screw hole and on the underside around the tripod screw, which is very usual for a BMCC that has seen any use.

Image is gorgeous, as expected and no dead pixels ever spotted.

Sound through the 1/4 inch jacks is crisp and clear.

Occasionally, the internal microphone (located underneath the lens mount) has exhibited spontaneous crackling. This DOES NOT affect the 1/4inch audio inputs.

The Resolve dongle has now been sold so I am asking for 900 for the camera, 2 x SSD and dock.

Reason for sale - I'm moving to New Zealand in Nov so am looking to reduce the size of my kit inventory.

I'm based in East London.

I would strongly prefer a UK, even better, London sale.

If buyer wants to have a look at the camera first, shoot some frames with me then that's cool.

Flickr Photostream - https://www.flickr.com/photos/142758...57671248572632

DSC00367 copy.jpgDSC00370 copy.jpgDSC00371 copy.jpgDSC00373 copy.jpgDSC00375 copy.jpgDSC00387_resolveSOLD.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jamesburt; 08-13-2016, 06:17 AM.

Hello James,

I'm interested in the Davinci Resolve dongle, would you be interested in selling that separately?

Comment

*BUMP* - Resolve Dongle has been sold - new price = 900

Comment

Working...
      X