No announcement yet.

[FS] Editing Kit: Powerhouse Lenovo K450e Desktop + Dell P2815Q 28" 4K Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] Editing Kit: Powerhouse Lenovo K450e Desktop + Dell P2815Q 28" 4K Monitor

SOLD!!!

I have switched back to using my iMac full-time because I'm using FCX exclusively for the foreseeable future. Not using this system I bought specifically for editing a little over a year ago, figured I'd offer it on here before throwing it on eBay.

Here it is:
    Lenovo K450e Desktop
    Intel i7-4790 3.6 GHz Quad Core
    16MB RAM
    1TB 7200rpm HDD
    NVIDIA GTX760 2GB Graphics Card

Dell P2815Q 28" 4K LED Monitor SOLD!!

Both are in excellent shape. I have never had an issues with either, I've used them together to edit tons of RAW footage from the BMPCC and also 4K footage from the Panasonic LX100 in Resolve.

Selling as a package for $1000 OBO with shipping included CONUS. Open to taking offers for them individually, but incredibly prefer keeping them together for shipping costs.

Any questions, ask away. I haven't included pictures only because both are as like new as any well-kept year old hardware out there, but I can take some upon request.

The monitor sold. The PC is availabile for $600 OBO.
    Last edited by videndus; 03-29-2016, 06:33 PM. Reason: Monitor sold. Updated price for remaining item.

Price reduction $950 shipping included still. OBO.

Comment

$900 OBO. Gotta try and sell before I head out of town for a project. Open to offers.

Comment

$850 obo.

Comment

how much for just the monitor?

Comment

The Dell P2815Q only supports UHD at 30Hz, right? This had color and sync issues as well from reading the Dell forum. I had this unit and I had to return it since it wouldn't playback smoothly at UHD 30Hz even for YouTube or Vimeo. I am curious how you made it work on DaVinci.

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
              The Dell P2815Q only supports UHD at 30Hz, right? This had color and sync issues as well from reading the Dell forum. I had this unit and I had to return it since it wouldn't playback smoothly at UHD 30Hz even for YouTube or Vimeo. I am curious how you made it work on DaVinci.
              I've never had any of those issues with the monitor. And no, it supports UHD at 60Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter917 View Post
                how much for just the monitor?
                PM me your best offer.

Comment

Originally posted by videndus View Post
                  I've never had any of those issues with the monitor. And no, it supports UHD at 60Hz.
                  I don't know how you got it to do 60hz at UHD because I tried with Dell support to help me figure it out to no avail and they finally had me return the unit to them. It will do 60hz at HD. This is not an IPS screen. Here's the review on the monitor:

http://www.tested.com/tech/pcs/45987...ll-4k-monitor/

Comment

I have the same Dell 4k monitor and it is fantastic.

Comment

Glad you liked it Alex. It's a nice 4K low price entry monitor with a few flaws, for one it is NOT an IPS screen and has a 30hz refresh rate for UHD. That was how Dell was able to sell it at the $349 promo price when they first came out to compete with Asus and others. The P2715Q or the U2715Q are better monitor.

Comment

I did buy it for its affordability. But it has done exactly what I needed it to. Whatever the refresh rate, it has handled Resolve and RAW files without issue, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with the one you were sent. Of course there are better monitors out there, I never claimed otherwise. I can only sell what I have though, I'm not B&H

Comment

Monitor is no longer available. PC still up for grabs at $600 OBO.

Comment

How much for 28" 4K monitor? Do you have the specification and the funcstions of the monitor? Would you please show it?

Comment

Working...
                            X