O'connor 50 Fluid head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'connor 50 Fluid head

up for sale is my modernized and over all good 50. Head is 100% in a good working condition. It was fully refurbished 5 years ago, new brakes, New tilt lock upgraded to stronger screw, new silicone gaskets and new type silicone hydraulic fluid ware added. Several years back i shoot in some extreme sub-zero, conditions with this head and it performed like a charm. new Manfrotto 100mm half ball is added over mini-Mitchell and new Axler, Manfrotto type sliding balance QR plate is added. Head is dry, it has no oil leaks, spirit bubble is full and working. Pan and Tilt locks work. pan and tilt drag adjustment work proper. Movements are smooth and fluid.
    Head will come with:
    - 140mm sliding balance QR palate
    - 1x 1/4 and 1x 3/8 tie down screws
    - Head tie down
    - Original standard pan bar
    - Original short pan bar

Counter balance is permanently engaged and on all old O'cconors and its preset to only one strength. this is only possible to repair technician at the shop. I have optional, "less" strong, 300lb spring installed. this is sufficient for Epic with 25-250mm and 6x6 mattbox but its still OK for smaller configuration. If you are expecting 1030DS then you will be disenchanted, because 50 is not sophisticated and wont offer you so much fine adjustments. However its a good over all head that will serve you good for long time. this is not a head for DSLR but its ideal for Red, Ursa, F5
    if you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email l.sanader@gmail.com or by phone +1-514-452-1740. i am located in Montreal, Canada

Price is 600USD + shipping

price to move 500$ + shiping

Comment

Working...
    X