For sale: Bmcc 2.5k mft $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vicharris View Post
    Completely flawed and actually not allowed in for sale posts. There's no bitching and arguing about prices, especially when it's this flawed.

Flag this stuff people, it's the only way to clean up this place.
    Hey Vic, just to be clear, I'm not bitching or arguing about prices. It's not flawed and just stating what I know about how retail use sales work. Not trying to pick a fight here but this is an open forum and I'll stop wih this last post to help your caused of reducing... I respect that. However in light of an open forum and knowledge sharing, like it or not, this is what forums are about. I will say what I want to say, share what I know, and respect and learn from other people's experiences, suggestions, or idea. If you don't agree, just don't continue to read it, or provide a good debate. I'm a non-PC kind of person and can be an a-hole too but I'll be nice as I do respect your contribution and opinion here. Otherwise I'll be telling you to pound sand. I hope you do the same for others. I'm out of this thread. Cheers!
    Last edited by EYu; 09-16-2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Private sales are for whatever the market will bear and not what a dealer will pay for it before putting it back out for retail mark-up. That is why most people try to sell their used cars privately instead of trading them for nothing to a dealer. I've been trying to get a second pocket for $500 or less ever since I missed out on the half price deal. But it isn't happening. They are consistently being bid up to $700 or more, or packaged in kits I don't want. Theoretically there should be year old cameras that were purchased during the sale available for sale on the used market for 3 or 400, But no dice.

If the camera is clean and works as stated it would probably be a great deal for someone who wants a second camera and already has a resolve dongle, or is perfectly happy with the lite version.

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
        Hey Vic, just to be clear, I'm not bitching or arguing about prices. It's not flawed and just stating what I know about how retail use sales work. Not trying to pick a fight here but this is an open forum and I'll stop wih this last post to help your caused of reducing... I respect that. However in light of an open forum and knowledge sharing, like it or not, this is what forums are about. I will say what I want to say, share what I know, and respect and learn from other people's experiences, suggestions, or idea. If you don't agree, just don't continue to read it, or provide a good debate. I'm a non-PC kind of person and can be an a-hole too but I'll be nice as I do respect your contribution and opinion here. Otherwise I'll be telling you to pound sand. I hope you do the same for others. I'm out of this thread. Cheers!
        Love to meet you in person someday.
        Everyone needs to report the bitching about pricing to the admins. It's not allowed and they will clean up the OPs thread how it should be. This is ridiculous and just another exams of the rules not being followed around here.

Comment

WTF is happening to BMCUSER! This is supposed to be a post to sell a camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatsuo View Post
            WTF is happening to BMCUSER! This is supposed to be a post to sell a camera?
            It's a complete shit show because of users like the one above thinking they can do anything they want. Like I said many times, notice you don't see any of the old guys here anymore? This is why.

Comment

Originally posted by dop16mm View Post
              Private sales are for whatever the market will bear and not what a dealer will pay for it before putting it back out for retail mark-up. That is why most people try to sell their used cars privately instead of trading them for nothing to a dealer. I've been trying to get a second pocket for $500 or less ever since I missed out on the half price deal. But it isn't happening. They are consistently being bid up to $700 or more, or packaged in kits I don't want. Theoretically there should be year old cameras that were purchased during the sale available for sale on the used market for 3 or 400, But no dice.

If the camera is clean and works as stated it would probably be a great deal for someone who wants a second camera and already has a resolve dongle, or is perfectly happy with the lite version.
              You and me both man. I've been hunting a used pocket forever, and it is really hard to find them unbundled.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

hello is this still available?

Comment

Hey guys,

Lost track of this sale as it derailed a bit, but this bad boy is still for sale. Let me know if you want pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatsuo View Post
                      Hey guys,

Lost track of this sale as it derailed a bit, but this bad boy is still for sale. Let me know if you want pics!
                      Of course we want pics!
                      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Do you still have this for sale/have pictures?

Comment

Working...
                        X