BMCC Kit for sale/trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LochnessDigital View Post
    Why? The 2.5K is still a great sensor. The mini will bastardize BMPC sales because they utilize the same sensor, but not as much of the BMCC sales, imo. People still love the look of the 2.5K. I wouldn't worry.
    We will be finishing to FullHD for years to come so doesn't matter unless you are shooting for 4K streaming. I will check this sentence in 2018 to see I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by goodgoings View Post
      We will be finishing to FullHD for years to come so doesn't matter unless you are shooting for 4K streaming. I will check this sentence in 2018 to see I was right.
      Nothing working with the 2.5K Sensor and I like HD as well and will be shooting for a while. I don't have a BMCC and I love my BMPCC for the same reason of shooting in HD. But with the BMPC, you can shoot 2.5K and 4K plus have a FF sensor. Plus you can shoot 4K and reframe for HD. I'm not advocating it but with the advent of price drops on the BMPC and most likely much less that it is likely going to be what a used BMCC cost today, why not just buy the BMPC? In fact, this kitted BMPC was sold for $1700 (http://bmcuser.com/showthread.php?11...es-amp-Resolve), and this was a while ago.

goodgoings, I think your sentence will be right in 2018. It's just that you will be able to get very cheap BMPC and even cheaper BMCC to shoot Full HD. I'm scouting for a BMPC or BMCC all the time. When the price is fair and right, I'll jump on it. I have my BMPCC so I'm in no rush. The BMPCC gives me the portability I love when travelling and rigidity when rigged up on a tripod for smooth and steady filming. I'll spend about 1500 on a kitted BMPC and < 1000 on a kitted BMCC. Anything more than that, I'll likely get the BMMCC which has global shutters and a better sensor.

Comment

And another price bump. Appreciate the thoughtful discussion on the merits of 4k and everything else, but please don't use this thread for that discussion, thanks.

Comment

pmcdan802, you are showing whats looks to be a Rode ntg 1 or 2, deadcat, shockmount and pistol grip. Are these being sold as well and what exactly are they. It would help you to explain this.

Comment

Forgot to mention that in the original post, I'll update. Yea, it's a Rode NTG-2 Shotgun mic with deadcat, shock mount, pistol grip, xlr chords, and adapter for BMCC audio port.

Comment

EYu, the BMPC you mention above did not go for $1700. I picked it up for $2k. It is in excellent shape and was a total deal.

Sure I want a Mini 4.6 and I will eventually get one but I have worked to do now.

Last year I wanted an 18lbs URSA but by the time they shipped, the then price of cfast and the 50% import tax into Argentina, I held off.

It doesn't matter to me if the BMPC and BMCC prices will drop again once the Mini hits because the work is now. These cameras are so
              inexpensive they pay for themselves in 1 job.

I am seriously thinking about picking up pmcdan802's package as well. We had a rental client blow the sdi port on the 2.5 in Argentina last week.
              Insurance covers it but its painful to get another camera there.

pmcdan802, do me a favor and put up a few pictures of the 2.5 from different angles. Now that you said the NTG2 etc is included I am interested.

My experience in Argentina is 4k sounds sexy but its about HD/2k and sometimes 2.5k.

Comment

Originally posted by Marckusw View Post
                EYu, the BMPC you mention above did not go for $1700. I picked it up for $2k. It is in excellent shape and was a total deal.
                Apparently that's a deal for you. Enjoy. For any camera, I usually buy new and won't pay for much if it does not come with warranty anymore. If I need something asap for a short term, I just rent.

I think this is a good deal too if you can't rent in Argentina. You should snatch it while it is available.

Comment

It was a good deal with everything that came with it. The camera came out to 1k. That's 3 rentals of a used body +-. Nothing to loose and after that its bonus time.

In Argentina you would be renting from me.

My son informed me this afternoon in discussing this thread / package that the market is finally shifting to 4k.

Comment

Originally posted by Marckusw View Post

My son informed me this afternoon in discussing this thread / package that the market is finally shifting to 4k.
                    Hence my point. But that is just the market. There is still a lot who shoot 1080p or 2.5K. Buying a 4K kind of future proof your purchase but you don't have to shoot in 4K. I. Used the BMPC 4K before but most of my indie shooting where in 2.5K. On it and at times in 4K so I can reframe and down res.

Comment

Is this kit still available? My account is new here, and I am having trouble messaging the seller. I think the Admin hasn't granted permissions yet? Not sure. Anyway, would like to make a purchase.

Comment

Price drop to $1,7000. Please don't contact me if you're just going to fall through at the last second.

Comment

My previous message was that I was interested in a trade. I notice that the Sigma lens and mic are no longer included so I am backing out. I'm not flaking since what was originally offered has changed by the seller. Sorry.
                          Last edited by EYu; 10-01-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Wow. This has been the longest thread ever just to get ONE camera sold...

I say if the next buyer flakes out - we feed them to the most hungry Internet Trolls the world has to offer.
                            (...and put their name on the Montgomery Wards mailing list.)
                            Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                            Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                            Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

"Buyer flakes out" is not an accurate choice of terms. I made an offer. The seller made a counter offer by removing a lens. I accepted the counter offer. Then the seller removed the mic, which triggers the Caveat Emptor heuristic. As I replied to the seller, "In my experience, things never go well when a seller switches the terms after I accept an offer. So, no deal. No harm, no foul, and I'm sure you will find a buyer however you configure your kit. Take care, and thanks for your time. I'm out."

Comment

Originally posted by Misterdirk View Post
                                "Buyer flakes out" is not an accurate choice of terms. I made an offer. The seller made a counter offer by removing a lens. I accepted the counter offer. Then the seller removed the mic, which triggers the Caveat Emptor heuristic. As I replied to the seller, "In my experience, things never go well when a seller switches the terms after I accept an offer. So, no deal. No harm, no foul, and I'm sure you will find a buyer however you configure your kit. Take care, and thanks for your time. I'm out."
                                Ayyy...maybe we gotz to feed the seller to da trolls then?

Everybody - let's get it together and do some square deals around here already. Alright?

Don't make me have to turn this Internet around and take us all straight home....'cause I'll do it!
                                Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                                Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                                Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Working...
                                X