Clear All

• URSA ready tripod 3066 head 3068 legs $500

Serious tripod and head unbeatable value

541848778seven txt me for pics

Excellent condition
    No plate included.

Hi available in Ebay ?

Comment

Hi Jim I like to give the crew on bmc user first shot i have two exact same units and really think that for this money nothing even can touch it. I've shot two features with one. Txt me and I can send a pic or two your way thanks.
      Last edited by chuck greenwood; 05-07-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Do you have any v lock batteries for sale

Comment

Bump $495 can't believe someone has yet to snap this up, URSA ready...

Comment

great trader
            www.lightformfilm.com
            https://vimeo.com/suwanchote

follow me on instagram @lightformfilm

Comment

bump ski

Comment

We use the 3066 heads almost exclusively for our shoots. From a tiny, naked Pocket to massively rigged Alexa's, these heads work great. It's funny, I've lost count of how many union cam op's smugly ask "Oh, this is it for heads...?" when they first show up, and leave saying "That head was awesome! Very versatile and reliable."

It's not a backpackers rig for sure, but it will handle a tiny cam or a big crane rig with ease. Or anything in between.

If someone reading this is needing a versatile, rugged head and tripod just buy this one. You'll be happy you did.

If we didn't have four of these already I'd by this one in a fast second.

Comment

Working...
                X