Blackmagic URSA 4k-EF mount-Never used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmagic URSA 4k-EF mount-Never used

I'm starting to fall in love with this camera, but I have to sell it. This is a 4K raw camera with internal recording, interchangeable mount and even interchangeable sensor. It's never been used. Just opened the box to test it. Comes with everything as a new one in original box except Resolve software. You can get Resolve Lite for free and use it on the raw files. Message me if interested. Asking $4700.
    Attached Files

Wouldn't it be used if you tried it out?

Comment

Going out on a limb here - but I think he means it's never been used on a production...

Comment

Yes. That's what I meant. I opened the box and plugged it in to test and again to take these pics. Never used to record or been outside.

Comment

To clarify - does this come with any recording media?

Comment

No I bought it from B&H a few months for 6k ago and it didn't come with Media or battery. You can put any battery plate on it and it takes C-fast cards. I sold resolve on ebay already for $400. So this is up for sale for $4700 OBO.

Comment

Price drop to $4500.

Comment

!!! What camera and lens did you use to take Thea's pix that's the one I want....smile nice DOF fall off on your shots

Comment

I took the pics with a 5D and Rokinon 50mm prime at T2

Comment

Price drop $4400

Comment

Have they come up with a decent adapter to use Nikon glass on this camera?

Comment

Originally posted by olindacat View Post
                        Have they come up with a decent adapter to use Nikon glass on this camera?
                        For some time.

Comment

Still available? Location? Please email smorley@coyotetails.com

Comment

I'm interested as well if still available. I'm in Los Angeles.

Comment

How about $3,500?

And here's why. This is brand new

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...al_cinema.html

Comes with over $600 worth of new, needed gear, not like those crappy handles that came with the BMCC and resolve. And it's brand new, sealed. Isn't too unreasonable at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X