Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackmagic URSA 4k-EF mount-Never used

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Any response?

    Comment


    • #17
      Soooo........

      Comment


      • #18
        He probably decided to keep it and upgrade...
        www.imdb.com/name/nm0566053/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by vicharris View Post
          How about $3,500?

          And here's why. This is brand new

          http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...al_cinema.html

          Comes with over $600 worth of new, needed gear, not like those crappy handles that came with the BMCC and resolve. And it's brand new, sealed. Isn't too unreasonable at all.
          Vic you shark lol

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by cinebuddy View Post
            Vic you shark lol
            lol not really...

            $4995 for the Ursa now
            -$995 no reslove comes with it...
            $4,000 is the total price of the camera so really there is no savings...

            So even if you can get it for $3,500 with the freebies from B&H still no savings... feel sorry for the guy that the price dropped.... normally that's my luck... it drops right after I purchase something and its past the 30 days to get the difference...
            Last edited by garyincalifornia; 04-21-2015, 06:47 AM.
            www.imdb.com/name/nm0566053/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by garyincalifornia View Post
              lol not really...

              $4995 for the Ursa now
              -$995 no reslove comes with it...
              $4,000 is the total price of the camera so really there is no savings...

              So even if you can get it for $3,500 with the freebies from B&H still no savings... feel sorry for the guy that the price dropped.... normally that's my luck... it drops right after I purchase something and its past the 30 days to get the difference...
              Yep, not being a shark at all. I was actually valuing Resolve at $400-$500 since that's what it sells for used-ish. I'll just get one on sale at B&H.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by vicharris View Post
                Yep, not being a shark at all. I was actually valuing Resolve at $400-$500 since that's what it sells for used-ish. I'll just get one on sale at B&H.
                I'm just pickin' at ya. I always feel sorry for people selling gear after these shake ups, but you have to adjust those prices to move that ish.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Would you take $3000?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by SWelsch View Post
                    Would you take $3000?
                    Even though he stopped responding some time ago if you read through the thread, he was offered much more than $3000. Why would he take $3000?

                    Unless this is just trolling?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      FINE MY LAST OFFER $2500!

                      It looks like this dude isn't coming back. I feel bad he got hit by the price change but like they say: Sometimes you eat the b'ar....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by robmneilson View Post
                        FINE MY LAST OFFER $2500!

                        It looks like this dude isn't coming back. I feel bad he got hit by the price change but like they say: Sometimes you eat the b'ar....
                        Hell no Rob!!!

                        Final offer is $2000 with free shipping and that's the best he'll get!! He better take it!!!!!!!

                        Seriously though I missed out on one here in LA yesterday that went for $4100 but I was a bit worried it was stolen. BM doesn't warranty stolen gear.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by vicharris View Post
                          Hell no Rob!!!

                          Final offer is $2000 with free shipping and that's the best he'll get!! He better take it!!!!!!!

                          Seriously though I missed out on one here in LA yesterday that went for $4100 but I was a bit worried it was stolen. BM doesn't warranty stolen gear.
                          Hrm, that would not be a fun thing to find out when it's sent in for servicing. Too bad there isn't an online database to check a serial number quickly. Hopefully you can find one soon, I'd imagine there should be deals out there.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X