Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: BMPCC + Accessories (USED ONCE/LIKE NEW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BMPCC + Accessories (USED ONCE/LIKE NEW)

I have a PERFECT condition Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera for sale. It was only used once for a test video I shot at my closest boardwalk. Soon after I bought it, I purchased a Canon 6D and started focusing more on photography, therefore I am selling my BMPCC to save up for better lenses. It comes with everything (including the original box) in flawless condition.

There are added accessories I purchased with the camera. I have the Swixtronix Pocket Base, this unit powers the camera with Canon LP-E6 batteries. It makes a world of difference. Once again, I used this unit once for the same test shoot. The unit DOES NOT come with the 2 Canon batteries - as I use them with my 6D.

Along with that, I have the Wooden Camera Hot Shoe mount so that you can add accessories you may have (like a microphone) to the top of the BMPCC.

Also included is a Mikaton LensTurbo adapter (basically the same as a speedbooster, but does not have electronic control). This is in perfect mint condition as well. I also have a normal EF-MFT adapter that I forgot to add in the pictures , but if you message me, I will send that as well.

Lastly, I bought 1 extra BMPCC battery, which is included.

I am asking $1000 flat w/ free 2 day shipping via FedEx. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, USA ONLY.

Please calculate the fee charges by paypal to equal the price. I think it comes to $1030.00.

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

IMG_0263.jpgIMG_0264.jpgIMG_0265.jpgIMG_0273.jpgIMG_0277.jpg
    Last edited by 1027Films; 03-28-2015, 09:14 AM.

Last edited by 1027Films; 03-28-2015, 09:15 AM. Reason: didn't mean to comment

Comment

PRICE DROP:

$950 w/ Free 2-Day FedEx shipping
      or
      $978 w/ Free 2-Day FedEx Shipping if NOT using Paypal Gift Option.
      Last edited by 1027Films; 03-31-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

$920 w/ Free 2-Day FedEx shipping
        or
        $948 w/ Free 2-Day FedEx Shipping if NOT using Paypal Gift Option.
        Last edited by 1027Films; 04-06-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Price drop

$900 w/ Free 2-Day FedEx shipping
          or
          $920 w/ Free 2-Day FedEx Shipping if NOT using Paypal Gift Option.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X