No announcement yet.

Angeniuex 15-15 F1.9 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janczmok it has a MFT mount on it so it will fit right on your BMPC or BMCC 2.5k
    I also have a C mount adapter the screws on so you are covered Either way
    image.jpg

Comment

Janczmok it has a MFT mount on it so it will fit right on your BMPC or BMCC 2.5k
      I also have a C mount adapter the screws on so you are covered Either way

Comment

Tempted .... Any ideas about shipping costs to germany (or to borderlinx USA)?
        And _please_ make sure the lens front/back is definitely secured + cardbord. I already lost a Cosmicar Zoom due to DHL fuckup from borderlinx :-(

Comment

Hey, I have a D16 - would this lens work well with that camera? If so let's chat, I'd defo be interested

Comment

Originally posted by peterjhaas View Post
            Hey, I have a D16 - would this lens work well with that camera? If so let's chat, I'd defo be interested
            It would work very well indeed Peter. Covers S16 2k through the full range unlike my 12-120 that vignettes below about 25mm.

Comment

Yes it would be so sweet on your D16 . I hate to sell it but I'm buying a vintage car and I need the funds
              First one with cash gets it . I've had a lot of call on her so far

Comment

Since this lens is for S16, wouldn't the BMCC sensor be too large?

Comment

I have tried it on my own black magic 2.5 K camera and amazingly it clears with no darkening in the corners but is a bit soft at 15 mm so its usable. If you go to my Vimeo website you can see my camera with a 25 mm bell &howell lens that's not even design for super 16 but it worked Those lenses were for the 70 D and 70 DL 16mm filmo cameras this leeds me to believe most S16 lenes will work on the 2.5K "now let me put this in so i wont get jumped on by 1,000 Fellow members on the site i have not tested all 16mm lenes only the ones i have ok guys...look me up under "AWCINEMA"

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Comment

Out at night with camera that's better suited at 12noon...LOL
                    But making the best of it. shooting wide open at 1.9
                    So what do think?
                    image.jpg
                    image.jpg
                    Look really hard you can see the soft corners but a beautiful image none the less
                    image.jpgimage.jpg
                    I himage.jpgad so much fun out tonight. I'm starting to think I should just keep this lens
                    The 1.9 is so hard to come buy

Comment

Guy now that I have started using this lens I'm falling in love with it!!!! I might pull it off the for sale form and keep it if it doesn't sell soon? Just a heads up ok

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio wilson View Post
                        Guy now that I have started using this lens I'm falling in love with it!!!! I might pull it off the for sale form and keep it if it doesn't sell soon? Just a heads up ok
                        You would have a very hard time finding another zoom with the range, speed, and quality of that old Angie for anywhere near what you are asking for it.

Comment

I would like to thank all the men and women who had interest in my lens at for all your questions but after filming with that I have falling back in love with it and I have decided to keep it again thank you guys stay posted I will send many videos and pictures that you could take a look at from this lens and again thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X