blackmagic pocket camera plus extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackmagic pocket camera plus extra

I have a blackmagic pocket camera with damaged Hdmi connection comes in original box and accessories, plus 2 extra batteries and switronix pocket camera battery plate.Asking $350.00 plus $15.00 in us.. I also have a brand-new condition metabone nikon to blackmagic pocket camera speed booster for $320.00 plus $5.00 shipping in us.. Paypal onlyDSC_0001.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpg
    Last edited by geemann1080; 02-25-2015, 01:34 PM.

Originally posted by geemann1080 View Post
    I have a blackmagic pocket camera with damaged Hdmi connection comes in original box and accessories, plus 2 extra batteries and switronix pocket camera battery plate.Asking $350.00 plus $15.00 in us.. I also have a brand-new condition metabone nikon to blackmagic pocket camera speed booster for $320.00 plus $5.00 shipping in us.. Paypal only[ATTACH=CONFIG]12892[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12893[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12894[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12895[/ATTACH]

will you ship to UK? does it all work fine bar the feed from the hdmi?

Comment

Just curious. Is that plastic box something you are throwing in with the Metabones as I don't think it came packaged?

Comment

Originally posted by goodgoings View Post
        Just curious. Is that plastic box something you are throwing in with the Metabones as I don't think it came packaged?
        I'm not the seller, but my Metabones Speedbooster came in the same type of plastic box when I bought it new.

Comment

do you ship in europe?

Comment

Pocket camera sold

Comment

It came in that box,not sure where you bought yours,but mine came in the box and it's designed for the speed booster.

Comment

Originally posted by goodgoings View Post
                my metabones came in that box

Comment

pm sent, haven't heard back.

Comment

Working...
                  X