FORE SALE or TRADE: Tokina 11-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORE SALE or TRADE: Tokina 11-16

I have an Tokina 11-16 for sale. The lens is in great condition and well cared for. Both the front and rear elements are in pristine condition.

I used this lens on my 2.5k Blackmagic which I recently sold so now I have no need for the lens. My BMC was made after the infinity issues were resolved, but this lens still wasn't quite as sharp as I'd liked it to be so I had it professionally modified to reach critical focus by a service tech.

My understanding is that they tested the lens out and re-shimmed it to optimize focus for Blackmagic cameras. It works great now and you won't find a better lens for your blackmagic. I've used it on a number Canon DSLRs and even after the modification it still functions just fine optically, but I would recommend that you test the lens out if your planning on using it on anything other then a BMC.

The lens is located in Los Angeles and I'm available for you to come check it out in person. I am willing to ship via paypal if you cover shipping and paypal fees.

Price is $400 obo, also open to trades. Please PM me and send me your email so we can communicate easier.IMG_0422.jpgIMG_0424.jpgIMG_0423.jpg

SOLD

Comment

Working...
    X