Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BMPCC + 16mm & 25mm Zeiss Super Speed + Wooden Camera Cage & PL Adapter

SOLD
    Last edited by Ayden; 04-08-2015, 05:24 AM.

Forum rules state you need to list a price.

Would also help if you list your location. This is an international forum, so shipping would impact the cost for most people.
    Adam Roberts
    www.adamroberts.net

Comment

Would love to see some footage from those S16 primes on the pocket cam. Do you have any samples on vimeo or youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by alex1 View Post
        Would love to see some footage from those S16 primes on the pocket cam. Do you have any samples on vimeo or youtube?
        While those are MK2 versions of he Super Speeds they are very similar to the MK1s. Here is a music video I shot mostly with the 12mm MK1 and some shots with the 25mm (band close-ups):
        http://www.adamroberts.net/films/on-our-front-doorstep/

The MK2's above have better mechanics and 9-blade triangular iris (MK1 has 6-blade hexagonal iris).

Lovely to shoot with.
        Adam Roberts
        www.adamroberts.net

Comment

i have mark ii 16mm atm here are some quick grabs from friday shoot on a hops farm with it....
          the mechanics are lovely , it is kind of like two lenses in one as wide open it glows , stopped down its rather sharp , distortion free and lovely ... mabe ever so slightly busy in the bokeh if i were to criticise it ... love it though , shame i dont have the funds for that 25mm at the moment...
          how much do you want for that one btw?

Comment

Are you willing to split out the 25?

Comment

Working...
            X