No announcement yet.

Wanted: Camera Cart - Mid-West USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! Would a video on how it assembles and disassembles be to much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by j_walk83 View Post
      I think they have max combined weight of 1000 pounds. The cheap made in china ones off ebay wont cut it.
      I am actually impressed. Have you thought about selling them? As a travel cart you can compete against some of the bigger guys (just gotta think about a foot break).
      Doménico G. Travano
      www.toucan-media.com

Comment

Originally posted by Doménico Travano View Post
        I am actually impressed. Have you thought about selling them? As a travel cart you can compete against some of the bigger guys (just gotta think about a foot break).
        thanks
        I thought about it, but I would hate to see how much shipping would cost. Its quite heavy. I should have bought the casters with the foot brake, I just put a sandbag in front of a wheel if im on un-level terrain.

Comment

I'll try and get around to it this weekend. I was originally going to do that, just didnt want to set up lights.

imaj
          "Very nice! Would a video on how it assembles and disassembles be to much to ask? "

Comment

j-walk83,

That is some mighty fine work. I'm impressed.

Comment

I'd be interested in a video whenever you have the time. I could use something like this myself...

Comment

Originally posted by Doménico Travano View Post
                Hey CineMusic,

I've been eyeing these for a while: http://rocknroller-multicart.myshopi...-12-multi-cart. And it's half the price. You can even buy trays.
                i have one of these, the size of the tray is great but the build is no where near that of the magliner. good cheap option but i'd say buy once to get exactly what you need/want.
                http://wadeedwards.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by j_walk83 View Post
                  I'll try and get around to it this weekend. I was originally going to do that, just didnt want to set up lights.

imaj
                  "Very nice! Would a video on how it assembles and disassembles be to much to ask? "
                  Where did you get the hollander pipe fittings and what kind of pipe did you use? Looks pretty slick.

Comment

Working...
                  X