Black Magic Camera - New In Box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Magic Camera - New In Box.

I had this camera on order and bought a FS700 2 weeks ago and honestly forgot to cancel the order. Well, it shipped tonight and I dont need it. I comes tomorrow and I a, willing to sell it for my costs so far on it, (Camera + shipping) plus shipping to you and any paypal fees. I'd rather sell it to someone who really wants it than send it back to B&H.

Mike

It really shipped to you? Sure I'll buy it, if this is for real. Since it's B&H I assume you're in the states. Send me a private message with the details.

Comment

All right, call me a cynic, but I'll bite...

Now, there are two ways one could approach this. One would be to assume "Mike", out of the hundreds of people who have orders placed with B&H, is the first and only one to receive shipping confirmation, and by an astonishing coincidence, doesn't actually want the camera. Pity.

The other is just to double down and ask, hey - I've heard a lot about a bridge they have in Brooklyn - any chance that's for sale, too?

If this is for real, there may be a second shoe-eating video premiering here soon.
      Randy Walters
      boundlessinformant.com

Comment

It is no scam, I just don't need it. I have a FS700 and a new 5Dmkiii and simply don't have a need for the camera at this moment. If in doubt, I'll post pictures of it in tomorrow. BTW, it was order the first day the camera went up on B&H.

Also, if someone wants it in the Charlotte NC area, I'd rather do a local pickup.

Mike

Comment

I'm interested what's your email?

Comment

I contacted someone that I know at B&H on Monday, they have not received a camera yet ?????

Comment

I may have friends in charlotte, I would be interested in getting the camera if they could meet you and get it from you/
              -Michael Beck

Comment

My email - dolby<at>yahoo.com

Side note....are the PMs working on this site?

Comment

I think you have to allow them in your profile.
                  -Michael Beck

Comment

This just can't be for real. What are the chances that the very first person to get a shipping notice (or at least on bmcuser) just happens to not want it? I just find the odds of that so incredibly small. Stranger things have happened though.
                    fluoro.com

Comment

Sale pending.....I'll update tomorrow if it does not go through.

Comment

I emailed you maybe I'm too late?

Comment

Just out of interest I entered "dolby[at]yahoo.com" into google and found it listed on "stop forum spam".

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/173.234.133.109

It's possibly just a bit of bad luck. I feel bad posting this if it's just a simple mistake but thought you'd like to know Mike as you can contact the website and get your email address removed.
                          Last edited by Fluoro; 09-05-2012, 06:23 PM.
                          fluoro.com

Comment

the yahoo dolby account has been mine since 90's and I am surprised it is on such a list. I am also the same dolby that is on DVXUSER.com since 2004.

I will contact the site and see about having my email address removed....thanks.

Comment

Here's an interesting story about how I got my first camera:

Guy signs up for DVXuser and posts an HVX200 for sale with like three 16gb cards, a number of batteries, etc. First post he made, and in a good thirty minutes or so the mods swooped down on him and shut it down, deleted it. Thread vanished.

Just so happened that I was looking for a used HVX200 and I was so cash strapped that I PM'd him almost immediately, was smart enough to get his email address and phone number--because I knew he was going bye bye from the forums, and sure enough it vanished.

I bought that HVX200 I believe for 3500 with everything, or less, after putting him through the wringer and received it as stated, with ALL of this extra gear, three or four days later after the ebay sale I forced him into ended. Turned out he had traded it to someone who was doing video work (and getting out of it) for a paint job on his new bike and a tattoo.

Total, that package was a good 8K of gear, including the wide adapter etc.

If it sounds too good to be true, it typically is... except for that one time that it is true and you want to smash your head against a window for not biting first. LOL

For the record, Mike has sold stuff on DVXuser before, and nobody's reported him for being a bad seller. Member since 04.

SKYPE (best way to talk to me): Camera_Kholi | twitter
                              Avery and Pete: Superseeds Feature Film Trailer

Comment

Working...
                              X