X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zacuto Snap Electronic ViewFinder + all accessories AND More--$649

SOLD
    SOLD

ATTACH=CONFIG]10239[/ATTACH]Zacuto EVF-08.jpgZacuto EVF-07.jpgZacuto EVF-06.jpgZacuto EVF-05.jpgZacuto EVF-04.jpgZacuto EVF-03.jpgZacuto EVF-02.jpgZacuto EVF-01.jpg
    I'm selling a Zacuto Snap EVF and extras for $450 (as of Sept. 25, 2014) and USPS Priority fully insured shipping is free for BMCUSER members WHO live in CONUS.

Hey, folks. I bought this "open-box" Zacuto Snap Electronic Viewfinder recently but don't actually need it. I'm including all accessories--full-charge LP-E6 battery, a sturdy Giottos mini ballhead attachment, and all THREE types of HDMI cable (micro, mini and regular HDMI).
    I mounted it to my rig once to test it and everything works fine. The image is really nice and will help you with focusing.
    The Zacuto Snap EVF with included accessories sells for $641.25 at B+H; I've added the extra 2 HDMI cables. Thats really a heck of a deal.
    And have no worries buying from me, as I have perfect feedback here on eBay, 187 feedback results (my eBay user name is: baldy0914) and elsewhere (FredMiranda, 57 feedback results, where my name is: Baldy03).
    Yes, I am bald ...
    I ship USPS Priority fully insured to PayPal-verified addresses only.
    Shipping is FREE to members living in CONUS; for those living elsewhere, shipping will be at reduced (negotiated) cost.
    Thanks much,
    Bill
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill Clements; 10-29-2014, 09:27 PM. Reason: SOLD First edit: I saw cheaper price at B+H and had to reduce. SECOND Edit: To add photos and drop price again ...
Working...
X