• Show
Clear All

• Ryan Jones
    replied
    Still for sale

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Jones
    replied
    Last price drop to AU$200 plus shipping. Any cheaper and I may as well keep it and try and organise a Nikon to EF adaptor and use with my new EF Speedbooster

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Jones
    replied
    Still for sale, will package with a BMPCC Speedbooster for a negotiable price.

Leave a comment:

• vicharris
    replied
    Originally posted by JuMo View Post
    So with the BMPCC Speedbooster this would be an equivalent 4.64mm F2.0. That's pretty dang wide.

Any images from it with the BMPCC SB?
    You went the wrong way. It's an 14 on fullframe or an 10mm on a S35

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Jones
    replied
    I'll get some shortly. Weather here lately hasn't been kind to outdoor shooting, which I think would be good. It doesn't look too bad I don't think, not quite as fishy as I was expecting and perfect for some of the shots I was hoping to use it with.

Leave a comment:

• JuMo
    replied
    So with the BMPCC Speedbooster this would be an equivalent 4.64mm F2.0. That's pretty dang wide.

Any images from it with the BMPCC SB?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Jones
    started a topic FS: Samyang 8mm CINE T3.8 Nikon mount

FS: Samyang 8mm CINE T3.8 Nikon mount

Immactulate Samyang 8mm CINE T3.8, Nikon mount. Cine version includes awesome built in focus and iris gears, nice FOV and not _too_ much distortion when used on the Speedbooster (also selling here: http://www.bmcuser.com/showthread.ph...C-Speedbooster).

It's the only Nikon mount lens I own, and I will be replacing with the EF version.

Will take AU$225 plus shipping, or swap for good condition EF version.
Working...
X