Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adorama purchase of ZACUTO SCORPION

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adorama purchase of ZACUTO SCORPION

    So on adorama i saw a the ZACUTO SCORPION in the used dept. for 400usd. it was labeled "ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION" and the picture was the full rig, but under the picture it said(picture does not represent product) not sure if that is just because it is in the used dept. The description for the it was the exact same as you would find on the full rig when purchased new. They are selling it new on adorama for 2,500. I already placed the order and there is no customer service available on sundays, i know my best bet is to just call monday but was wondering if anyone here might have any information they could give.

    I feel 400usd is a steal price for the rig, the condition rating was also "E" which means it has signs of minor wear and usage but the fact that it is 400 had me a bit skeptical. The item was called ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION as I already stated so it's hard to for me to assume its not the full rig. Any ideas?

    Also it says my order is "on hold" which according to them that means order is being verified or has payment issues I assume since i made the purchase today(sunday) at 2am that it says that because they don't process orders on weekends? Thanks for any input anyone has to give!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Peter917 View Post
    So on adorama i saw a the ZACUTO SCORPION in the used dept. for 400usd. it was labeled "ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION" and the picture was the full rig, but under the picture it said(picture does not represent product) not sure if that is just because it is in the used dept. The description for the it was the exact same as you would find on the full rig when purchased new. They are selling it new on adorama for 2,500. I already placed the order and there is no customer service available on sundays, i know my best bet is to just call monday but was wondering if anyone here might have any information they could give.

    I feel 400usd is a steal price for the rig, the condition rating was also "E" which means it has signs of minor wear and usage but the fact that it is 400 had me a bit skeptical. The item was called ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION as I already stated so it's hard to for me to assume its not the full rig. Any ideas?

    Also it says my order is "on hold" which according to them that means order is being verified or has payment issues I assume since i made the purchase today(sunday) at 2am that it says that because they don't process orders on weekends? Thanks for any input anyone has to give!
    Please be aware that I am usually available on Sundays: Helen@adorama.com!

    Yes, your order is on hold because we don't ship on Sundays.

    If you have any additional concerns or queries regarding your order, please don't hesitate to email me directly.

    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com
    Last edited by HelenOster; 11-22-2015, 11:08 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HelenOster View Post
      Please be aware that I am usually available on Sundays: Helen@adorama.com!

      Yes, your order is on hold because we don't ship on Sundays.

      If you have any additional concerns or queries regarding your order, please don't hesitate to email me directly.

      Helen Oster
      Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
      Helen@adorama.com
      Nice customer service right there...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bscenefilms View Post
        Nice customer service right there...
        Last edited by HelenOster; 11-23-2015, 01:14 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          There's no argument on our boards, Helen is the best!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rick.lang View Post
            There's no argument on our boards, Helen is the best!

            Comment


            • #7
              Swooping in like Batman...or bat girl in this case
              Darren Scott
              Freelance Director/Director of Photography


              https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

              Comment


              • #8
                Well I'll be...that's customer service right there!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ty_lowcountry View Post
                  Well I'll be...that's customer service right there!
                  Always!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have to jump on that bandwagon as well. Adorama constantly goes above and beyond for me. I try to do all my shopping there. On the NAB floor this year, Charles M. was awesome and hooked me up with some insane deals on gear. They really won me over as a customer. Haven't met Helen though. Nice to meet you!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X