No announcement yet.

Good LED key light for Ursa mini 4.6k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good LED key light for Ursa mini 4.6k?

Love this camera, but it loves a lot of light. I have an Apurture 120D, and if I use this as a key light with any sort of diffusion unless there is ambient light I find that it's not enough. I have a LS-1 and 672S from Apurture on the way, but I'm open to any recommendations for LED fixtures that will provide enough of a key even if diffused into a very soft light. I was looking at the 300D, but I've heard that it's not all it's cracked up to be and on top of that the fan is pretty loud.

Gemini, skypanel, two litemat 4 plus’s,a couple litepanel 6x 1x1s or 6-10 quasars, if you want punch and led its not gonna be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by rze View Post
      Gemini, skypanel, two litemat 4 plusís,a couple litepanel 6x 1x1s or 6-10 quasars, if you want punch and led its not gonna be cheap.

Seems like it. Im looking at the cineo hs2 for a long term purchase. Its expensive, but it looks like it'll last me a long time. Only question I have is if there's any way to power it with a battery option?

Comment

I really like Chimera's stuff...or even a Joker setup.

I noticed you want to stay LED, you can try look into something like a LedGo LG-1200CSC. Cheaper than a Skypanel or Cineo hs2. Reliability over years and years would definitely go to the Skypanel or Cineo though.

Comment

If you want punch, check out Came TV ultra Slim.
          The biggest one has more output than a sky panel
          www.instagram.com/vautksch

Comment

I'm a huge fan of litemat 4s and rayzr7 Ds.

Comment

Working...
            X