mini jib for tripod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini jib for tripod?

I'm looking around but cannot find anything that fits the criteria. I need a small jib with less than a 2-3 ft reach to do simple rises and pans on a tripod.
    I've seen plenty that are portable and very long for DSLR but I just need one that'll hold the UM46K and mount to a 36lb capacity tripod.
    Any ideas?

While not quite this small and though I don't personally own one have always been impressed by the Losmandy Porta-Jib Traveller. I've used it on 100mm tripods. Handles a fair amount of weight. Smooth as silk. The downside… expensive. I have sen them used for what I thought were reasonable prices at least compared to the price of a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Harrington View Post
      While not quite this small and though I don't personally own one have always been impressed by the Losmandy Porta-Jib Traveller. I've used it on 100mm tripods. Handles a fair amount of weight. Smooth as silk. The downside… expensive. I have sen them used for what I thought were reasonable prices at least compared to the price of a new one.
      That looks cool. It's still pretty big, kinda like the Kessler one. I wonder why no company has made a super small version where you only want to raise the camera 2 or 3 feet.

Comment

Check out Konova's Sunjib http://www.konovaphoto.com/konova-su...selection.html

Comment

Originally posted by Retrospective View Post
          Right on! Exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X