Toronto International Film Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto International Film Festival

The film I have been doing as a side project for 6 years has been chosen as an official selection to The Toronto International Film Festival.
    Of course I'd love to know if anyone is going to be there with another film that we can hang at each other's after parties, but as well would love advice on the festival itself, it's all bit overwhelming at the moment trying to figure out the best places for people to stay, and how it all works, any advice would be amazing!

There will also be a surprise performance involved after the screening!

Here is the info on our screening of "The Terry Kath Experience" World Premiere at TIFF on sept 15th at the Winter Garden Theater:

http://www.tiff.net/films/the-terry-kath-experience/

14095867_1188852871187586_8969145395094875985_n.jpg612b79_aab1c01fea904033bdb06718f5b7fb7e.png

congrads!

Comment

Exciting stuff Jordan! I won't be able to make it to Toronto but will check out the film when it is available.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by JLdp View Post
          The film I have been doing as a side project for 6 years has been chosen as an official selection to The Toronto International Film Festival.
          Of course I'd love to know if anyone is going to be there with another film that we can hang at each other's after parties, but as well would love advice on the festival itself, it's all bit overwhelming at the moment trying to figure out the best places for people to stay, and how it all works, any advice would be amazing!

There will also be a surprise performance involved after the screening!

Here is the info on our screening of "The Terry Kath Experience" World Premiere at TIFF on sept 15th at the Winter Garden Theater:

http://www.tiff.net/films/the-terry-kath-experience/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20680[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20681[/ATTACH]

Hey congrats on getting into TIFF!

I'm a DP and also working on producing feature films. I live in the Toronto area and was in full attendance at TIFF last year. I went to many conferences, saw Salma Hayek's live interview show, and attended many of the amazing parties... and more importantly the VIP parties.

I can help you if you want to contact me. This is also an article I published about preparing for TIFF you might find of interest.
          http://www.starcentralfilms.com/reso...-for-tiff-2015

Cheers,
          Dennis
          Dennis Hingsberg

Comment

Thank you Dennis!
            nice article, we are slowly starting to get it all together, as it gets closer ill probably reach out to see what you know might be going on, but please come see our film! we will have a sweet after party and we have a lot of celebs and musicians from the film coming and playing. i think keifer sutherland is even moderating our Q and A now (he is in the film)

Comment

awesome, congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X