No announcement yet.

New Budget Duel FollowFocus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just emailed and got my reply with attached picture that frame of hand wheels rotates independently from hand wheels just like FF5. That's fine for me.
    e5.jpg

Comment

• I picked up the S5, and I'm pretty happy with it. I've got some issues, namely the wheel won't make contact with many of my lenses (mostly because I'm using a bellows matte box, which makes my camera much higher in the rig than standard), so I'm waiting for the arm, I guess. Does anyone know the diameter of the large gear wheel? I wish they had that info on their page. I can e-mail them, but I'm sure someone on here has one. Thanks.

Comment

• Just got my S5 today. Was blown away by how solid this thing feels. Going to put it through some tests to see how it performs, but so far I am very impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILikef11 View Post
          I picked up the S5, and I'm pretty happy with it. I've got some issues, namely the wheel won't make contact with many of my lenses (mostly because I'm using a bellows matte box, which makes my camera much higher in the rig than standard), so I'm waiting for the arm, I guess. Does anyone know the diameter of the large gear wheel? I wish they had that info on their page. I can e-mail them, but I'm sure someone on here has one. Thanks.
          Did you try flipping the rail block around?

You can tuck the gear in a little further with this method. At least for my setup, I was not able to touch my lenses with how it shipped, but once I flipped the rail block around I was able to get the gear to touch.
          Aaron Lochert

Comment

• Yeah Lochness you right. I able to get the touch all of my glasses in your way. Pretty flexible.

Comment

• Comment

• Here's a screenshot comparing the features of the E5 and the S5.

Lensse_Compare.JPG

Comment

• Interesting they don't know how to convert mm to inches, 25.4mm per inch.

Comment

• Just bought the E5. Curious to see how it performs.

Comment

• So the E5 is made out of plastic (delrin)? i've had some custom filters laser-cut from delrin. interesting...
                      DOWN AND DANGEROUS :: A smuggler bleeds like anyone else. He just gets more chances to prove it.
                      THE SABI COMPANY :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: IMDB :: VIMEO

Comment

• Gonna buy one tonight are people pretty happy with it? Good to go for full crew and service ? Thanks guys

Comment

• The S5 is awesome and customer service is great as so many people mentioned in the blog.

Comment

• just received my fourth version and this one is dead perfect. very happy.
                            DOWN AND DANGEROUS :: A smuggler bleeds like anyone else. He just gets more chances to prove it.
                            THE SABI COMPANY :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: IMDB :: VIMEO

Comment

• I ordered my E5 may 27. They respond fast to e-mails but still haven't shipped, though they did e-mail me (and probably others):

Dear Customers,

Sorry for delaying of your order at Lensse.com

your order will be shipped in 17-18 June 2015 by fastest currier DHL. Sorry again for delaying and thanks for your pure support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zak Forsman View Post
                                just received my fourth version and this one is dead perfect. very happy.
                                finally. Happy it worked out.
                                Darren Scott
                                Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

Working...
                                X