Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My short film Dry in the Shooting People Film of the Month competition - please vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My short film Dry in the Shooting People Film of the Month competition - please vote!

Hi Everyone

I got an email this morning saying that my short Dry has got into the final round for the Shooting People Film of the Month prize, and as it's a voting type competition, I'm afraid I'm doing the usual rounds of asking people to vote for it! I posted it here before when I first put it online and had many nice comments so hopefully you won't mind me pushing it again for a different purpose. It was shot on Fuji 16mm and used Lomo Anamorphic lenses on an Arri SR2. It was the last film I've done so far on 16mm so I have fond memories of it, and it would be great to be at least be able to keep it in the top three so that it gets seen by the industry pro they have viewing films each month (this month it's cinematographer Rodrigo Prieta!).

The link is here: https://shootingpeople.org/filmofthemonth. To vote you have to be a subscriber to Shooting People and that what the ranking relies on, but even if you're not a Shooter, a view would still be appreciated.

Many thanks!

Nic
Working...
X