No announcement yet.

New 4k Kineraw Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cineform RAW is also a great feature. Its as good as Red codec, but 10x easier to decode.
    It maybe the first format which will give real possibility of editing in 'camera format'.
    Last edited by Andrew_HD; 03-20-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

It's one of the best features in my opinion.
      Marc Tschudi
      pixelbreach.com

Comment

I really like how you don't have to pay for 4k, and get it when you need it. The price is extremely competitive. Super exciting to see what ya'll can do with it. Might be something worth investing for.
        Steve Lee Jean
        Busan, South Korea + Los Angeles, CA

Comment

more info on kinemini 4k and kinimax
          http://www.eoshd.com/content/12299/e...ew-4k-kinemini

also apparently this vid shows the rolling shutter in "sports mode"
          looks pretty good if you ask me.
          anyone speak chinese?
          http://www.filmaker.cn/forum.php?mod...read&tid=44253

Comment

Nice to see the English language links to the new cameras. Andrew Reid mentions footage will be available in a few days. Asia and Europe may take to this camera readily if the performance and quality are there (specs don't mean much if they are not executed well). Without a distributor for the US and Canada or better, the Americas, I think some will be watching from the sidelines. Who knows, maybe they'll announce a distributor for the Americas at NAB 2014.

Comment

well BM better fix some cameras with some new exciting features, like frame rates or guess what, everyone will be talking about kineraw at NAB in a couple of weeks. sounds like its the Pocket cam and BMCC and Epic all rolled into one.

Comment

And with a 3K mode and 16 stops of dynamic range claimed, it may be an Alexa too if they know how to pour on the secret sauce to give it the right colour and skin. I just don't know how to make the image 'organic' in camera, but maybe that high resolution stuff can still yield the illusive organic look too in post.

Comment

Working...
                X