Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhattan movie scenes

Hi,

This is very offtopic but I'm in Manhattan enjoying a few days off and I decided to do a few pictures to emulate famous movie scenes (geek... I know).

What movie is this from? (This was taken with my phone, sorry for that)

20170429_093439.jpg

Annie Hall

Comment

close - manhattan

Comment

they had promised all the lights on - but only one string came on - g.willis was not happy about it.

Comment

ahh - i see under the bridge is where they filmed the racquet ball scene in annie hall.

Comment

No, you're right. This is the Queensboro Bridge, taken from Sutton Place park, as seen in "Manhattan". That scene in Annie Hall is a shot of the Brooklyn Bridge, in BK bridge park. It's been a minute...

Comment

Indeed Manhattan. Probably one of my favorite cinematographies ever. There are two new york shots I will never forget. One is this one and the other is in Dumbo, Brooklyn from Once Upon A Time in America. I will go to Brooklyn later this week to get that shot hehe.

Comment

And here it is:

20170504_120830.jpg

Comment

Looks familiar to me but not really sure where I have seen it. It might be from a photo, video or movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Karguil View Post
                    Looks familiar to me but not really sure where I have seen it. It might be from a photo, video or movie.
                    I've lived in bklyn all my life and this has to be the most famous street here other then the Brooklyn Bridge. I'm sure you've seen it just around

Comment

Working...
                    X