Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Expensive Hobby - DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Expensive Hobby - DJI Phantom 4 Pro

    Decided to buy my very first drone. Some first couple of shots below. Cant wait for BMDs drone one day.

    https://youtu.be/4FwQnuYD0yk
    My Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

  • #2
    That footage was spectacular

    Comment


    • #3
      Your too kind good sir. Thank you. Learned alot frome these first few shots of mine hahah
      My Youtube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

      Comment


      • #4
        Very nice! I'm going to take the same plunge. First drone, P4 pro.

        Comment


        • #5
          I've shown this to a few people and I describe it as 'The best Phantom footage I've seen'

          It may have a lot to do with the location (considering I'm in Australia... haha).

          But it just looks fantastic, I can't put my finger on it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Liam View Post
            I've shown this to a few people and I describe it as 'The best Phantom footage I've seen'

            It may have a lot to do with the location (considering I'm in Australia... haha).

            But it just looks fantastic, I can't put my finger on it.
            Hahahah. Thank you very much. Im trying to edit more but resolve wont recognize higher frame rate shots from the phantom 4 pro.
            My Youtube Channel
            https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

            Comment


            • #7
              how does this footage match with the black magic 1080p at least is the question?

              Comment


              • #8
                I was thinking of taking the mavic pro to cambodia but I'm not really impressed by the sharpness of the footage. This video makes me want to return this and get a p4p

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mjamerson View Post
                  I was thinking of taking the mavic pro to cambodia but I'm not really impressed by the sharpness of the footage. This video makes me want to return this and get a p4p
                  Heres more vids for you to decide on

                  https://youtu.be/dxQi-fFHJ6U



                  https://youtu.be/xEeZBPQky4Q
                  My Youtube Channel
                  https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Very nice footage, JSfilmz.

                    And to those wondering...
                    I've had nearly every model or used every model of DJI gear. Including X5raw. I feel the Phantom 4 Pro is the best balance of drone and quality with price in mind. It really is quite the package.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great work JSFilmz. Any chance you could post some d-log footage?
                      www.wyattvisuals.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anyone have a comment about the pulsing that some people have experienced on this drone? Apparently while shooting 30 fps for example every 1st frame each second is brighter than the rest. There's a video about the issue. Has it been resolved by DJI or is this simply a flaw in some products while the vast majority have no issue?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dustylense View Post
                          Very nice footage, JSfilmz.

                          And to those wondering...
                          I've had nearly every model or used every model of DJI gear. Including X5raw. I feel the Phantom 4 Pro is the best balance of drone and quality with price in mind. It really is quite the package.
                          They still have stuff to fix but its good enough out of the box. I get that weird camera twitch every now and then. Thanks man
                          My Youtube Channel
                          https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wyatt View Post
                            Great work JSFilmz. Any chance you could post some d-log footage?
                            Sure do here

                            https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...kVLYnE0SEdCQk0
                            My Youtube Channel
                            https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rick.lang View Post
                              Anyone have a comment about the pulsing that some people have experienced on this drone? Apparently while shooting 30 fps for example every 1st frame each second is brighter than the rest. There's a video about the issue. Has it been resolved by DJI or is this simply a flaw in some products while the vast majority have no issue?
                              Hmm this is a new one for me. I havent experienced that. Really crazy because i have to decide whether to keep my drone or return it and have DJI fix all the issues first.
                              My Youtube Channel
                              https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X